Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with core workout

CoBra666

Broken
i need help with a core workout. been out of the gym for a year or so now because of a non related surgery. been lifting again for bout a month. need to kick my cores ass. looking for as much core work as i can.

i dont know what is overkill, training core every other day? or 3 days a week is best? not sure what are the best workouts are and also every other week i work out of town so for one week if there is a workout i can do with only body weight. i bring pushup bars and a pullup bar with me and thats about all i got. my home week i am at the gym so i got everything.

thanks for the help

i need help with a core workout. been out of the gym for a year or so now because of a non related surgery. been lifting again for bout a month. need to kick my cores ass. looking for as much core work as i can.

i dont know what is overkill, training core every other day? or 3 days a week is best? not sure what are the best workouts are and also every other week i work out of town so for one week if there is a workout i can do with only body weight. i bring pushup bars and a pullup bar with me and thats about all i got. my home week i am at the gym so i got everything.

thanks for the help

stick to the basics man, deadlift, rows, bench, squat, leg press, incline bench, military press. what kind of split are you looking for? upper/lower? 3 way? you could do upper lower 3 days a week, or the 3 way split mon/tues thurs/fri or something similar. you should ask rick o'shea about the bodyweight stuff, he's good at that shit

im just doing mid weight workouts right now. i was gonna start with just a basic 5x5 for a couple months, maybe till my second deload. but i was hoping to do core specific workouts as well. my lower back is quite week and well my core in general.

deadlifts for back as well as erector extentions. good ab work outs such as plank, mid and both side (on elbows, feet togeather). crunches on a ball. hold a medicine call in your hands, sit in sit up position and weave ball in figure 8 through legs. if you have 0 equiptment i would say just do crunches, planks, leg lifts, backwards sit ups and bird dogs(on all fours and extend opp. hand and opp leg hold for a sec and switch)
prolly every other day is good. 3 times a week works well also, whever is best for you

Top Bottom