Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help

YoungButBuilt

Okay well i just started working out about 2 weeks ago. I got pretty much everything down except ab excercises. What are the best to build my abs, i have a pretty flat stomach so i don't think it should be that much of a problem? So i would like to know what are the best excercises to get my 6-pack and how much of it, and approximately hold long would it take to get it there if i work out on an everyday basis?
Also, would it be smart for me to go on a diet since i just started, if so what type.
I am only 16 so please no drugs...

-Thank You

heh, i still have problems with my diet also, so i cant really help you there( will try to get it more structure next week tho) well you dont need to workout everyday, your body needs some "REST". and you've been only working out for 2weeks? give it some time..hehehe

also, add some cardio to your workout routine, i do mine or different days.. you need to add some cardio so you can trim down the fat to see the abs!

If you want a ripped midsection your diet is far more important than excersize where abs are concerned. The point is; abs like any muscle will grow bigger with resistance training. We don't particularly want a 'big' midsection so keep the reps a little higher to keep it toned rather than big. Once the diet is sorted and you are consuming low fat, high protein, clean carbs the bodyfat will drop and the abs will show through, ripped underneath.

cardio my friend nothing is better than resistance before and mad cardio after followed by high carb drink or meal.

Okay, try this for improving your midsection...

400mg Deca/week
300mg Winstrol/week
400mg...OH SHIT! Sorry I forgot your age.

Seriously, besides improving your diet try...
3 sets standard or (preferably) Swiss ball crunch
3 sets hanging leg raises or reverse crunches
3 sets torso twisting motion such as cork screws, bicycles, etc for obliques

Perform each with strict form until failure. Don't do these "jerky" like a lot of people do. Concentrate on using your abs only, especially on your reverse crunches or hanging leg raises so you don't work hip flexors instead. The objective here is to fatigue the targeted muscle group not perform a certain amount of reps. Too many people get caught up in the numbers game when they start out bodybuilding. It's not about poundage lifted, reps performed, or how much you weigh. They may be a means to an end but they are not the goal. There are other sports concerned with these things. It should be about how you look and feel. "Do you feel the abs working?" "Do your abs look harder, more defined?" Sorry, getting off topic. Anyways, work 'em hard and good luck.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Top Bottom