Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it necessary ?

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
We've all experienced that, during and after a heavy leg workout, an uncredible soreness, legs shaking, you want to puke and so on

Whereas at the end of other sessions you don't even feel tired and still have a lot of energy (even though you lift heavy w/o too much rest between sets)

Does that mean the first WO will be more beneficial (read anabolic) that the second ?

I guess no but it is somehow frustrating to leave the gym with the impression you've not worked enough

^
^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

would it have to do with the amount of muscle used in leg day?
quads hams back even delts?
were other days do not use as much?
the most draining days seem to use the largest groups
back day and leg day

just my thought on it

it has to due with the amount of muscle and the fatigue on the CNS. more muscle=more CNS frying. I feel like that every back and leg day

Anthrax said:
^
^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

best bump ever

Bran987 said:
best bump ever

It's my artistic side ;)

So it is (# fibers)X(intensity)X(time under tension) that matters

But some muscles/groups seem to be more easily fried than others (ie deltoids burn quickly)

Size of muscle group. That's it.

If leg day makes you vomit but chest day doesn't, that doesn't mean leg day was more anabolic than chest day on a per-muscle basis. It's just a size issue.

Like there's a fixed amount of lactic acid that your system needs to have to make you feel nauseous. It's much more likely that leg work will generate that amount than say shoulders.

Top Bottom