Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBAfan's training journal

wake up early in the morning and do some exercise. perhaps you can jog a little to gain fresh air. then you can also do some stretching.

I think i get plenty of cardio training with basketball and the boxing classes. And i wouldnt be able to train heavy on the squat, deadlift, bench, etc early in the morning. I need atleast 2 meals and to be awake for a few hours to have enough energy to do hard work in the gym. I might do some core work, skipping rope and stretching though.

Thanks for the advice.

great work on the pr man! Whats your bodyweight now?

Thanks man. Its always between 155lbs and 160lbs depending on the time of the day. I gave up on being as big as i can for now. Instead i will just try and get stronger and if i gain some size along the way it will be a bonus :p

shit fuck man I didnt know you were still so light! Those are some serious poundages for your weight! DAMN!!!!

shit fuck man I didnt know you were still so light! Those are some serious poundages for your weight! DAMN!!!!

haha thanks man. My squats and deadlifts are going fine its just the bench press that i struggle on. I still can't do even 1 rep with 2 plates. Getting closer but not quite there yet

October 27th, 2010

Today in boxing i did a 6 minutes warmup followed by an hour circuit of:

1) pushups and crunches until failure
2) heavy bag work
3) shadow boxing with light contact
4) punch outs as fast as you can on the bag with intervalls

You do 3 minutes rounds for each exercises and then repeat.

Was exhausted at the end of this. I love this kind of workouts though

October 28th, 2010

Deadlift:
7 x 135lbs
5 x 185lbs
5 x 225lbs
5 x 275lbs
5 x 315lbs
5 x 375lbs ''PR''

feeling a light pain in the lower back on the right side. Nothing big just feels like i pulled a muscle a lil bit.

Over head press:
5 x 75lbs
5 x 90lbs
5 x 105lbs
5 x 125lbs ''PR''

I had to arch my back alot on the last rep but im still happy i got it up.

Notes: Good workout. Im happy with the PRs. I felt a bit sick when i was heading to the gym and my abs were still sore from yesterday but once i started working out everything went fine.

bodyweight afer i drank the protein shake: 160lbs (off creatine for about a week and half)

Your light, but pound for pound you are one strong ass dude. Don't worry about bulking up so much, with all your activity it'll be tough to pack on the calories. Keep doing what your doing and any weight you gain will be LBM. Great work. Don't worry about the bench either, with your build it will always be a tough lift so dont let it get you down, it is not a good representation of your upper body strength. Keep pullin that heavy ass weight.

Your light, but pound for pound you are one strong ass dude. Don't worry about bulking up so much, with all your activity it'll be tough to pack on the calories. Keep doing what your doing and any weight you gain will be LBM. Great work. Don't worry about the bench either, with your build it will always be a tough lift so dont let it get you down, it is not a good representation of your upper body strength. Keep pullin that heavy ass weight.

Thanks bro. Yeah i will give up on bulking up now as long as im getting stronger. Its not just my bench press thats weak. Its all my pressing in general. But whatever the important is that im progressing

November 2nd 2010

I had a boxing class yesterday so my shoulders and pecs were still a bit sore today but it didnt affect my deadlift

Deadlift:
6 x 135lbs
4 x 185lbs
3 x 225lbs
3 x 275lbs
2 x 315lbs
1 x 385lbs
1 x 425lbs ''PR''

My hands were all messed up and bloody after that. If not i would of tried to go for 440lbs.

Dips:

bodyweight x 6
+55lbs x 5
+65lbs x 4
+70lbs x 3

bodyweight: 158lbs

Notes: Worked out at my university's gym tonight. The plates are round here compared to the gym where i usually go so the bar wasnt moving everywhere after each rep. However it was harder to grip even though the part where you were supposed to hold it was kind sharp. Im glad with the new ''PR'' but i really wish i could of went for that 440lbs which would be 200 Kg. Maybe ill go for it at my regular gym sometimes next week.

damn...just damn man! I was pulling 375x5 when I pulled 445x1, so I think you got 440 in you for sure

Top Bottom