Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural 19 year old (with PIC)...1st cycle.

DON'T DO IT MAN!!!

Just fucking with you dude ;) ... when I was checking out your pic, my girlfriend walks by and sees it and asks me what your stats are. I tell her you're 19 and natural and are looking to do your first cycle. She says "No! Tell him not to, he's already muscular!" There you have it man... she's the boss :( ! Seriously though, looking good... a friend of mine's doing almost the exact same cycle. He started off with Winny eod and Primo @ 400mg/week. After 3 weeks he said he was just losing fat and getting more defined. Then, he threw in Sust @ 250mg/week, and now he's growing like a weed. Guess it all depends on your goals...

Spawn-I think you should let us know what your goal is. How much wieght do you want to put on??? With your choice of primo and winny it seems to me you just want 5-8 solid pounds of LBM. If so, you will be happy with this cycle. You are only 19 and have a very good foundation and symmitry. I have alot of friends with your body and were very dissapointed with a heavy test cycle made them look like. Just ask italian sweetness if you see him post. He regreted the sust cycle he did. Good luck:D
---PEACE---Mad Max

shreaded-

yeah i agree with you there. if you DONT know what your doing, you will end up looking like shit, but that goes for any cycle. I also know a few bro's who lost almost all their gains (no clomid, lol).

each to his own...

no flame bro.

No need to thank me Spawn. You're the one doing all of the hard work. I'm just supplying the advice, what you do with it is your call.

I wish you all the success that you are looking for bro!:p :D :)

I dont know yall, I had horrible results with test when I took it, and I was only doing 200mg of Test. Enthan. a week. I mean I was going light, but I looked like a water ballon. Just like someone said, and I continued to look that way for 3 or 4 months after my cycle. And, I realize that it is genetics, and that some people are different than others and I was just a wierd case. I will give you another example of how I am different. I did a cycle of Dbol/Winstrol and I gained probably 5 pounds and saw no aromitization or acne, or water weight or anything. BTW I went heavy on the Dbol and really light on the Winstrol. So my body reacted different with the Dbol than it was supposed to. But with my experiences with test, I would never take the crap again. Ever. One more thing, got gyno on my light cycle of test(while taking Arimidex).

Well, I'm looking to add some solid mass for this cycle but in the long run I want to be massive. Somewhere around 230-250.

I appreciate all of the help!

Spawn

Top Bottom