Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural 19 year old (with PIC)...1st cycle.

Spawn

I am looking to do my 1st cycle with Primobolan and Winny. I want to pyramid the primo up to 400mg/week for 8 weeks and the Winny at 50mg every other day.

Please tell me what you think of the cycle and my pic. I want to also thank Macro and 300kleen for the support.

Fender.jpg

You look like you work hard. Do you play any sports? As for the cycle, I think it is a good idea but you will need to get plenty of protein in order to grow well on them.

You look proportioned and nicely cut. You just need some mass...about 20-30 pounds and you will be tight. Now remember that it should take a few years to get that big, so don't rush it.

I think you look good, bro, but I do think you are a bit skinny. Thus, if I were you, I would go for a mass cycle. You're already pretty cut, but you need a lot of size in the arms, shoulders, and especially in the legs. You have very good shape though. Good luck and keep us posted.

This will add some meat to those bones:

Week-----PRIMO-----SUST-------DBOL---
1----------300mg-----500mg----25mg
2----------300mg-----500mg----25mg
3----------300mg-----500mg----25mg
4----------300mg-----500mg----25mg
5----------300mg-----500mg----25mg
6----------300mg-----500mg------------
7----------300mg-----500mg------------
8----------300mg-----500mg------------
9----------300mg---------------------------
10--------300mg-----------------------------

SPAWN, i did the exact same cycle, except i did 400 mg's per week for 9 weeks straight, with 50 mg winny eod for 6 and a half weeks. I gained very little on it (about 5 pounds) nohthing that i wouldn't have gained without it. So you should consider using something like dbol or sust. I did however gain an assload of strength...my shoulder press went from 280 to 335, my flat bench from 365 to 410, and squat from 505 to 550. All that with only 5 pounds of weight gain...incredible. I attribute it all to the winny. Winny is the best drug out there...I haven't done anything else, so I'm full of shit, but with such low doses of winny, and that much strength increase, you can't match it. Oh yeah, after the cycle I was able to dunk too (at six feet tall), whereas before I could only grab rim. Summary, winny is great, drop the primo. Go winny and dbol or winny and omna/sust, or deca and winny, or dbol, and deca, or omna/sust and dbol. Any of those will be great for you. PRIMO IS GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY.

-BEEFY

You look good Bro! I would go with Sust/D-bol/EQ like Roidranger said. You need more mass and that cycle will put alot of mass on you.

Good Luck!!

Top Bottom