Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural 19 year old (with PIC)...1st cycle.

My stats are:

6' tall and 185 pounds. I am a naturally lean guy but pretty strong. My arms are 15" (cold) and 24" thighs (cold). My waist is 28".

Hey man - I'll be honest I'm impressed, not bad for a "natural." I'm naturally thin too so I understand it's hard work. Hey, don't forget the legs, they look out of proportion (but it might just be the pic). IF NOT GET UNDER THAT SQUAT RACK.... You'll blow up real soon! Good luck on cycle number 1!!!

Hey man, you aren't skinny at all.

I would take 180lbs ripped over 220lbs big and smooth any day.

I used to be a big time "Get bloated up and look huge guy" until I started my current cycle of Fina/winny/clenbuteral/t3. I look better than I ever have in my whole lifetime.

However, you are so lean now that I would advise you to throw some test prop in the picture for size.

If not test then get a strong androgen.
If you can find some fina I would definetly suggest that, I am taking 70mg of fina every other day, and 50mg of winny every day and LOVE IT.

:angel:

Don't listen to these guys with the sustanon, DBol shit. You look great and obviously have great genetics if you have gotten this far naturally and are only 19. Stay away from the test. If you listen to these guys, you will look like a water balloon, and not to mention pimply. If i were you, go with the EQ, Deca, Primo cycle. Just incorporate two of them, yoiu don't have to do all three. I'm not gonna get into how to cycle it, but thats all you really need. You aren't going to get laid looking all pimply and bloated. That look is out bro. Lean and ripped is all you need. Don't subject yourself to test and that "dirty" shit if you don't have to. Although many will disagree with me, that s my Op.

on your first cycle go with the SUST 250 you will be happy and not every one gets pimply .Every one is deferent and reacts differant to the test .And it depends on the amount you take .

shreaded wheat-

what the hell are you talking about?
Didnt you know the bloat goes away?
Didnt you know that water bloat helps with making gains?
Didnt you know there are ways to prevent acne (B5, tanning, etc)?
Didnt you know that stack I suggested would probly give him around 30lbs for his first cycle?
Dont you think he would be extremely happy?

I did the exact cycle I posted, exept I used deca instead of primo, and i dont look like a bloated pig at all. Sure, for a few weeks I blew up from the dbol, but who cares. My strength and size went through the roof. I resembled him before I started (162-7% bodyfat), and after 2 cycles im holding on to 200lbs, with a 9% bodyfat.

IM MUCH HAPPIER NOW, EVEN THOUGH MY BODYFAT IS SLIGHTLY UP.

Suspension, didn't mean to piss you off. Alot of the guys i lift with at the gym take test and so forth and look like shit. Sloppy as shit. It seems like they bloat up and lose it when they come off, not to mention so pimply, they can't even wear a wife-beater without embarrasment. Maybe they cycle it wrong, i don't know. If you got great gains and and happy with them, more power to you. Kepp it up. I say everyones genetics are different. Just voiced my opinion, no biggie.

You look good bro:cool: Very lean. I think that would be a solid cycle and you should be able to put on some quality muscle while maintaining the very low body fat % Keep the protein high as well. If you need any advice or help you can e-mail me anytime. Best of luck!

M18

Top Bottom