Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mysterious bruises from dumbbells workout

phonerenemongeau

Each time I do my workout, I have bruises. I stop when I can lift; generally, one arm can lift and the other cannot. These bruises are where I have a lot of nerves, inboard arms and top shoulders , near limit of my muscles. This is always same exercises: two 55-pound dumbbells and I do curls for ten repetition and then I increase 5 pounds until I stop to lift heavier. This is around the 70-pound dumbbells. After, I go to the cable cross over exercise machine. I jump and then I grip two handles for pull-ups on this machine. I do a muscle-up and 10 dips, three times except if I have the pull-ups bench with lower handle for dips. Also, I always work biceps before triceps and I do 40 reps with lighter dumbbells, 20 pounds, just shoulders rotation between each rep for triceps. I keep pressure on biceps when I work triceps because I am sure more blood is never bad when it is heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is very strange, and I have no idea what is going on.

Is that ALL in one workout? It sounds to me like it is and you're bouncing the weights, doing ballistic moves (the muscle ups etc) and so on. You're tearing the fuck out of your joints and muscles. Slow everything down and don't over extend the range.

1 second up, 2 seconds down on one rep with dumbbells. I push air outside when I push on my dumbbells. I always keep omoplates close together.

1 second up, 2 seconds down on one rep with dumbbells. I push air outside when I push on my dumbbells. I always keep omoplates close together.

Stretching before and start with small dumbbells but I don’t use a lot. I do much romain chair, sit-ups, large pull-ups and dips cause I go to gym when nobody is there. I can use a jump rope alone.

Stretching before and start with small dumbbells but I don’t use a lot. I do much romain chair, sit-ups, large pull-ups and dips cause I go to gym when nobody is there. I can use a jump rope alone.

Why? Maybe go when someone is there who can see if your form is ok.

have someone film you working out man.

also don't stretch before, WARM UP only.. wait to stretch until you are done

Top Bottom