Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Workout routine...Is it good?

Eric090585

Curls

Leg Press

Push-Ups

Sit-Ups

Switch Curls

Calf Raises

Static Curls

Wide Fly Pull-Ups

Lunges W/Curls

Chin Ups

Sit-Ups

Curls

Leg Press

Push-Ups

Sit-Ups

Switch Curls

Calf Raises

Static Curls

Wide Fly Pull-Ups

Lunges W/Curls

Chin Ups

I do this on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday. On Monday & Thursday I only do cardio to give my muscles time to recover. I will be taking 30-40mgs of Dianabol ED throughout. This should produce some good gains right?

I dont understand that split !!! is that a full body routine???? no squats ????? no deadlifts... no bench press ??? no shoulder press ???? I dont like your routine bro no offense......

wrong forum ..by the way

I agree ,you should be doing the push/pull routine that way one group of muscles are resting while your blasting the other group the next day, and free standing squats are a must, they tax the body like nothing else,causes HGH release,Adrealine,and more testosterone.All the big boys do squats!

Heavy compound movements, ditch the fluff and add some dedicated rotator cuff work.

No, it's not good. Also, I don't recommend taking ANYTHING until you get your workout on track and are advanced enough to do so. I'm not trying to be mean, but judging by your workout, you have tons of room for improvement before you should be taking anything. This isn't a bad thing; once you implement the core lifts into your routine, you will see a lot more growth a lot faster than you're seeing it now :)

group these lifts into splits.

for example:

day 1: pushing exercises
day 2: pulling exercises
day 3: legs
rinse and repeat. you can incorporate cardio any one of these days. some guys do cardio before, some guys do it after.

start your lifts off with heavy large muscle lifts. then isolate as your workout continues.
on pushing days start with the bench
on pulling start with rows
on legs start with deads and/or squats
for example

Top Bottom