Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Weight Lifting Experience

Goose102

Ok, So i have been lifting for around a year now. Seriously for about 3 months.

For around a month i have been adding cardio in my workout. Around 3 days a week.

I have been on killa's "GET BIG" proggram now for 8 weeks. Due to being a Highschooler, Sadly, i couldn't get to the meal plan he has set, also, i can't eat every 2 to 3 hours. So i just used the lifting part of the proggram. I have been hard on myself to stick with it and i have but i'm just not seeing the results. I still have the same old gut.

My diet look a little like this:

Breakfast:
-Bannana
-Honey bunches of oats cereal with 2% milk
-Follows with a mega men multivitamin

Lunch:
-What my school serves
-Cheeseburger

Snack when i get home:
-Small fruit
-penutbutter
-Tuna sandwhich (occasional)

Workout:
-Which follows with a whey protein shake
-Fruit

Dinner:
- usually consists of lean meats or pasta

Snack before bed:
-Bannana
-Other fruit
-Honey bunches of Oats cereal

Adonis helped me out with a Bulking diet to this. But now i need a cutting diet.
I am entering a cutting cycle also i have a few questions:

-Should i fell hungry when i'm on a cutting cycle?
-Whats a decent range of calories on the cycle?

I want to clean it up and find better foods to eat.

With all of this in mind, I don't think i have gotten any results.

I am 6'1
15 years old
Around 200 lbs
Not sure about by BF%, i don't know how to figure it.

Please tell me some things i could do to improve my experience
Is there any supplements i could hit?
I'll try to get my pics up but this disk is giving me troubles.
Thanks guys any feedback is appreciated.

Man if you are 6'1" 200 pounds at 15 years old, bulk your ass off. By the time you graduate you could be a monster. Dont worry about a little belly. The more muscle you put on, the less fat your body retains. Also, the more muscle you have, the more fat your burn. Get on a 5x5 routine and bulk. And dont eat school lunches, its just like fast food.

Just a few quick thoughts. Your diet needs work. Breakfast needs to be more than a banana and cereal. That equals MAYBE 400 cals with whole milk. You should be trying to get the most cals in the morning, as fuel for the day. Lee is correct, school lunches are worthless, start bringing your lunch. Your school may not let you eat during class, but you could drink 2-3 shakes throughout the school day. At your age, if you start eating meat/veggies for every meal and drop sodas/sugar out, your "belly" will disappear while still adding weight.

Technically schools cant stop you from eating during class. I went through this when I was in high school after I started lifting. I would drink a protein shake during my 3 hour class, and a cold chicken breast during 5th hour. They tried to make me not do it, but I told them my deal and they stopped bothering me.

I'm in the same boat as you as far as going to high school and having to fit in meals. I would have a much bigger breakfast (Maybe a big bowl of oatmeal and some eggs) and bring both a lunch (A couple slices of wheat bread and a couple chicken breasts would work because it could be like a sandwich and you could eat it cold. Maybe some veggies too) and a bag of almonds/walnuts to school to snack on. You could bring a big plastic container filled with milk as well as I'm sure your school allows drinks in the classroom, you could even do protein shakes like lee suggested. I'd head on over to the diet forum to get the rest of your diet squared away. Stuff like cereal and too much fruit can be replaced with better foods such as oatmeal, veggies, meat, cottage cheese, milk, nuts, etc.

Good luck man, I wish I started when I was 15. Especially with the wealth of knowledge on these boards, I'd be so much farther ahead of the game.

Ok brother. Here's the problem -- your diet sucks. Sorry, but there it is. You're eating like a girl track and field athlete. If you're using a decent lifting plan, you should be putting on some muscle assuming you're eating enough. Real quick solutions: man up and go to the grocery store. Spend your hard earned money and buy good food. Then eat it. Even when you don't feel like it. Eat. Buy a big ass bag of almonds. Eat handfuls of those. Buy tons of eggs. Boil the entire carton. Take them w/ you everywhere you go, and eat them. At least eat the egg whites. From what you set out above, for a 200 pound man lifting hard, you're not getting enough protein. If you're worried about getting fat, get your chubby ass out on the road and do some light jogging or biking a few days a week.

I agree with Protobuilder. Your diet looks like the average teenage girl. Breakfast should be eggs, some type of meat, oatmeal, toast, and about a quart of milk. Buy some MetrX big 100 bars and stick them in your bookbag....bring water though because you'll need a drink with them. As far as lunches, some schools serve shit, others are really good, balanced meals. I was fortunate in HS that the lunches were more like a good meal. If it is a balanced meal, order 2 of them and drink the milk with them.

So, eat breakfast, a bar mid-morning, then eat lunch and a bar mid-afternoon, have something like PB and a banana pre-workout, then the shake post-workout is fine and eat a huge balanced dinner with a quart of milk.

At 6'1, you are far from overweight at 200lbs.....if you cut out any crap (honey bunches of oats qualifies as crap) and eat an abundance of foods that are dense nutritionally and you push compound lifts, your body will recomp itself for the better while the scale climbs.

dude.. listen to these guys.. you're in good hands.. eat big and lift big to get big!! worry about cutting later.. like maybe 10 years later..

Yeah what they said, eat whatever isn't tied down and start untying whatever is then go steal some lunch money from the guys two tables over and the guys sitting next to them, eat their pudding and twinkies as well... :chomp:

Chambewy20 said:
Yeah what they said, eat whatever isn't tied down and start untying whatever is then go steal some lunch money from the guys two tables over and the guys sitting next to them, eat their pudding and twinkies as well... :chomp:
chances are you'll be much larger than them as well so you probly won't have to steal it either :p

Top Bottom