Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My weak ass just did a max bench!

kingc_79

i just did 285lbs on bench. damn i feel good. i felt like a kid in a candy store. couldnt quit smiling. I know it aint much but for my puny 178lb ass it is an accomplishment especially considering i do incline alot more than flat. damn, gotta luv the game.:shocked:

Congrads bro , Your not to far from the "3 plate" club

keep up the hard work , and try doing more in-cline for a while , it tends to make me stronger , and changeing up your workout will help break any sticking points:beer:

yea i cant wait to get to 3plates. my goal as of now is to get to 3plates by christmas. i know, maybe a lil farfetched but i'm off now and bout to start a cycle of fina50mg/ed,prop50mged/wks1-8, dbol 25mg/ed wks 1-3, winny 40mg/ed wks 4-8. yumm. cant wait

30 pounds ain't that far , especialy not with the goodies that you just mentioned , eat right work hard and the rest will come

one word of advice though , make sure that you warm up your shoulders realy good before hitting the chest hard , the best way to shoot down a big bench is with a shoulder problem.

Top Bottom