Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My transformation

Thanks. I was 5'4 and still am. I was weighing at 280, now I am 166. I hope to shed a couple more. Maybe around 3 to 5 pound range.

Holy shit!

Keep up the good work dude....that's awesome!

congrats on the weight loss, do you feel alot different?happier?better about yourself? What about your family, are they proud? Looking good bro, you could giveothers inspiration to do the same. BIGBIZ

bigbiz said:
congrats on the weight loss, do you feel alot different?happier?better about yourself? What about your family, are they proud? Looking good bro, you could giveothers inspiration to do the same. BIGBIZ

I feel great! Everyone is proud of me. When I see people that have not seen me in a while they always commend me. At the gym people remember me when I was huge. Some recognize me some don't. I always get congratulated. Thank for the praise by the way. I really do want to help others. I am currently reading up on my ACE personal training book. I hope to also get my physical Therapy degree. Unfortunatley I am moving slow in that area. But I hope something happens in the 5 years. I am also preping for surgery. I need abdominalplasiti. I will be out for up to a month. Better believe that when I come back, I will come back as hard as ever. In hope to possibly compete or model. I really want to make something of my success in fitness.

Top Bottom