Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Journal

Well not really, although arms look bigger in the mirror and delts look more defined, calves look a little bigger aswell... but anwyay here stats as of today:
Height - about 5foot 6.5
Weight 153lbs
Biceps - about a centremetre more than 13inch
Arm Length - 27inch
Forearms - 11inch
Legs - 23inch
Calves - 14inch
Shoulder Width - 19inch
Chest - 39inch
Waist - about a centremetre less than 34inch

Lol well I just used inches seen as when I did my first measurements I did them in inches...
My weight has gone up although Iv hardly grown much and the biggest gains were half an inch on my forearms yet I gained 5 lbs, I dont think I put on 5lbs of fat, got any ideas what it could be?

Oh right ok lol, this happens alot, Im always putting on weight, somtimes up to 5lbs a month and Im not getting much taller or more muscular but still putting on weight? You think its just muscular density?

Well up until about 2 weeks ago I would feel bloated even if I ate a yoghurt lol, just lately its stopped though...

5x5

Exercise Sets x Reps Details

Monday
Squat 5x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
Bench 5x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
Barbell Row 5x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
Assistance: 2 sets of weighted hypers and 4 sets of weighted sit-ups

Wednesday
Squat 4x5 First 3 sets are the same as Monday, the 4th set is repeating the 3rd set again
Incline or Military 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5
Deadlift 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5
Assistance: 3 sets of sit-ups

Friday
Squat 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above your Monday top set of 5, use the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Bench 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above your Monday top set of 5, use the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Barbell Row 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above your Monday top set of 5, use the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Assistance: 3 sets of weighted dips (5-8 reps), 3 sets of barbell curls and 3 sets of triceps extensions (8 reps)

Top Bottom