Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Journal

Well if Im honest, diet has been pretty shit tbh, the whey and creatine i ordered hasnt come, theirs a problem with the supplier, and with school its hard to get in enough protein, they hardly ever sell beef burgers, just once in a while and even so theirs about 1oz of meat in one, I usually by two but still, thats only like.. 15g of protein? Then the chicken burgers are dryer than bread and I just cant eat them. I somtimes take food to eat their like sausage sandwich or low fat chedder cheese sandwich at lunch time, but I take som stuff like cereal bars stuff like that, and eat them in lesson 2 at about 10.30, this is when I start to get hungry again, then eat the sandwiches at 11.15 and try and buy somthing from school at lunch time.I try and fill up as much as possible in the morning, usually just porridge or turkey, somtimes both, then when I get back from school I eat somw fibre and a pint of milk, then at tea have alot of meat, my mum cooks so for example have beef bolognaise or somthing like that. But I admit, it doesnt always go to plan and somtimes I barely eat anything at school, but when I get the whey Ill make some protein bars and take them.

And by the way.. I was lookin on the back of some food and it said the Guidline Daily Allowance for an ADULT is 45g of protein per day, how come even though Im a child, you lot say I should be getting nearly 4 times as much?

And any suggestions/tips for lean meat and/or other food to have throughout the day to help me get more protein in would be appreciated, but dont say sardnies or tuna.

Hey you said it right It's a guideline... you can have 45g protein a day but that's for the average joe who eats to survive and mantaining body functions. But if you wanna grow extra muscle and extra strength you have to give you body the bricks to build itself. When you workout you are actually breaking down muscle and when you eat and rest it's when you are giving your body the chance to grow. Prepare your meals in advance if you must and take some more food to the school you will grow a lot more.

Allright, its just hard to think of stuff high in protein that doesnt need to be cooked so that I can eat it at school, I was thinkin of taking peanuts or somthing like that to haver as a snack aswell as sandwiches.. but the thing is, I dont like cold chicken or tuna so sandiwch wise its hard to find a meal high in protein, thats not too high in fat...
Any ideas?

LOL. No sandwiches bro. Take a small plastic container with you fill it up with rice and chopped chicken or another lean meat add some sauce like tomato and just eat it, hot or cold doesn't matter, just do it. Also don't you have acess to protein powders there?

Yeah so like a home made cuz-cuz kinds thing?
Ill grill pork then chop it up and stick it in a plastic container. Would pork be alright instead of chicken? Id eat chicken at home hot, dont like it cold... And no, I cant buy protein powder at school.

Dont think so, Ill have a look around, their is like a sports mega store called Decathlon but thats like 30mins drive away, I get my weight plates and other equipment from their, but the only protein pwoder the do is the maximuscle stuff, which is dead expensive...

Standing Barbell Calf Raise:
57kgx15
59kgx15
61kgx15

Weighted (20kg) Crunch 2x12
-superset-
Bodyweight Plank 2x45sec

Weighted Crunch(30kg) 2x12 - ab fatigue only occured at about 12 reps.
-superset-
Bodyweight Plank 2x45sec

Standing Bodyweight Calf Raise On Step
3x60

Hanging Knee Raise
3x30

Fuck sake. Im findin ab routines really hard, When doing weighted knee raises I cant stop myself from swinging, when doing situps/crunches I cant get enough weight on because I can hardly breath, 30kg and I could have probably done 20 reps. I cant do hanging leg raises yet so cant do them, plank is easy but makes my arms ache more than my abs and any other hanging exercises my grip goes before my abs. With hanging knee raises, at the end, the tops of my thighs ache more than my abs also.. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Pork is not the wisest option but you can have some LEAN cuts of it. What about beef, fish, eggs? Get some wrist straps for the hang raises, or roll a towel around the bar, use a mixed grip and alternate it between sets. Dome some lower back and legs ACTIVE stretching before working abs that will help with the swinging.

Top Bottom