Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Journal

Yeah I usually go out for the best part of 4 hours playin football with friends, just not had much time this week..
And by the way I sorted out the bar problem, decided to weigh the bar in the end and in fact although it was ment to weigh 20kg it actually only weighed 7kg, so all those lifts yesterday were 13kg off.

Today- Abs, Calves, Traps + Forearms

Knees To Elbows 3xfailure
Hanging Knee Raise 3x15
Reverse Curl 3x10
Overhead Hang 2xfailure
Under Hand Wrist Curl 2x15
Over Hand Wrist Curl 3x20
Standing barbell Calf Raise 2x25
Standing DB calf raise on step 2x12
Upright Row 4x12
Plank2xfailure

Last edited:
Weighted Chins
2 sets, 3 reps

Military (bradford)
27kgx8
28kgx8
28kgx8
28kgx8
28kgx8
17kgx30

Dumbell Pullover: Getting better can feel the stretch near my armpits but then not the fatigue after
11kgx10
11kgx12
11kgx12
7kgx20(barbell)

Bent Over Row:
32kgx12
37kgx10
40.5kgx8
40.5kgx8
40.5kgx8
30kgx20

Flat Barbell Bench
37kgx12
-dropset
(DB)13.5kgx7

37.5kgx7 <-rest was too short
-dropset
(DB)13.5kgx7

37.5kgx10
-dropset
(DB)13.5kgx8

37.5kgx8
-dropset
(DB)13.5kgx6

37.5kgx10
-dropset
27kgx15 (wide grip)

Chins
bodyweightx10
bodyweightx8
bodyweightx8

So Im doin alright?
I decided to change around the chins+dips a bit, instead of diong 5sets of dips and 3 of chins i did 4 of each, that ok?
And also what cardio would u recommend to do for burning fat and what time of day? I was thinkin of doing somthin like this
Tuesday - Running, sprint for 10sec then jog for 1 min, complete for 20mins
Thursday - Run 6 miles
Saturday - Circuit training with weights, cardio (eg skipping) and differant bodyweight exercises

All exept saturday would be weather permitting.

cheers, -1-

Do 400m sprints twice a week. Plus your regular social activities, team sports blah blah blah.
Don't do any other weightlifting, stick to the program. Be consistent, how can you know if it's working if your always mixing it up?
Don't be to strict, but don't stray too much from it! Balance and consistency.

Ah.. about the team sports.. i left my football team =/

And today I felt like shit, felt sick, abs ached for some reason :S, first day back at school etc and i really cudnt be bothered, wasnt in the right mood, heres what I did:

(high rep day)

Back squats, 1 set: 31kgx15
Zercher Squats, 4 sets: 35kgx15
Zercher Squats, 1 set: 21x12 was ment to go to 30 but back started aching/hurting and had no energy at all...

Weighted Chins:
2x5 (lighter weight)
4x6 (failed at six, heavier weight)

I guess I got lazy with the log in... lol

Get well. I know first day at school can be stressful, new girls and stuff! Got any on sight?

...maybe ;)
just been feelin sick all day and no energy but yeah im thinkin of runnin 3-6 miles tomorrow dependin on how i feel then on saturday the 400m sprints, and anyway I find higher rep days the hardest ache more after...
First day wasnt bad but we got a new head teacher who said that a new punishment thats comin in is saturday morning detension. Fukin takes the piss, our school is already mad strict, heres one crazy rule:
We all have swipe cards with our photos on them, we hand in cheques to put diner money onto the card so we just swipe it through to by dinner, but it also had information about us, and in every single class room their is a swipe machine, as soon as you get in their you swipe in, then after 5 mins of the lesson the teacher swips making a red light go on, this means "class in progress" so if you swipe after the teacher you get a 'late' marked on your weekly swipe card print out, this is all so that the school general office can find out were every single student is at any time, so if your gonna skive say 4th lesson and you have swiped in to lessons 1,2&3 then the people who work in the office can tell your not in lesson and bang your fucked.

Top Bottom