Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Journal

I would focus on building size and strength. At 14 years old you are still growing and Your hormones should be through the roof so feed your body.

About the height of the bench... You have to do the pull-over across the bench and keep your feet on the ground and you have to stretch it all the way back as close to the ground as possible, if the bench is too high you are not going to be able to reach the floor, but the stretch will still be great.

About bench... if you set a goal for 8 reps but you are not sure if you gonna get there just do 6 or 7 and try the next time.
Leave the pre-fatigue techniques for another tim e in future. By the way the pull-over also works chest that's why I placed it after bench press.

No the reason I wanted pre exhaustion is so i dont have to go so heavy, benchng without a spotter or bench rack and all that...

Oh and yeah I dont wana slim down, but i wana loose the excess fat on my midsection, its not good for the chicks lol, I manage to cover it up because their isnt too much but its just annoying tbh..

No the reason I wanted pre exhaustion is so i dont have to go so heavy, benchng without a spotter or bench rack and all that...

Ok so after the bench grab a pair of dumbells and go heavy for 2 sets even if you don't have a spotter it's kinda of easy to bring the dumbells safely out of the way...

Today - Workout A, again all exercises done in just loose fitting shorts, no shoes or shirt.

Warm up -
Chins 2x10
40kg (88lbs)squats 2x15 (no belt)
Wide Grip Pullups 2x4
-2mins rest-

Squats: (1min 45 rest betweem sets)
Zercher 60kg(132lbs) x8 (no belt)
64kg(141lbs) x8 (no belt)
64kg(141lbs) x8 (belt)
65kg(143lbs) x8 (belt)
-1min rest-
Back (regular) (1min rest between sets)
45kg(99lbs) x12 (easy) (no belt)
45kg(99lbs) x12 (easy) (no belt)
-2mins rest-

Romanians: 50 secs rest between sets
82kgx10 easy, grip was restricting though
82kgx10 easy, gripping was hard, fingers hurt after
82kgx10 harder, switched to a staggered grip
40kgx20 [cooldown] no belt

GoodMornings:
20kgx15

Chins: 2min rest between sets
bodyweightx12
bodyweightx9
bodyweightx9
bodyweightx9
-5min rest-

Dips: 2mins between sets
bodyweightx10
bodyweightx10
bodyweightx10
bodyweightxfailure (11)

Cooldown:
Jumping Pullups: bodyweightx30
Squats: Barx30
Deads: Barx15
Wide Grip Chins: bodyweightx6

Skip those cooldowns... on the high-rep days doesn't make sense. Plus your grip is already wasted from the deads and chins. Keep it simple.

On heavy low reps days after squats do a high rep set of squat (20 reps), for pecs push-ups, for back Db ROMANIAN DL but this one save it for the the end of all the workout, so it doesn't compromise your grip on chins.

Allright Ill leave the cooldown.
Its about an hour since I finished but now I just have the biggest urge to do some more lifting, this happens all the time when I go for reps under 10, my muscles recover alot quiker than with high reps.]
What should I do? Just force my self not to train or do some Ab, forearm, calf and trap work? Or more squats or somthin like that?

Allright Ill leave the cooldown.
Its about an hour since I finished but now I just have the biggest urge to do some more lifting, this happens all the time when I go for reps under 10, my muscles recover alot quiker than with high reps.]
What should I do? Just force my self not to train or do some Ab, forearm, calf and trap work? Or more squats or somthin like that?

If you feel like that you need to increase weight next time and everytime you workout low or high reps you need to go all out, pic a weight who will allow you to reach near failure even when you do high reps.

Right now go for some outdoor cardio.

I was goin as heavy as I could on squats I think, towards the last few sets I think I was using momentum a bit, but I was tryin right somthing down in the rests and I literally couldnt because my hands were shaking so much from the squatting, Dead I could have done more reps than that but again I think I started using momentum but only because I didnt want to be slamming 80kg onto my bedroom floor while my little brother is trying to get to sleep.
Allright so when I feel like training just get some cardio in instead of more lifting then?

Well yeah... you know play football with your friends, or get into some kind of social activity, instead of doing it all at home.

Top Bottom