Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My trainer

Becoming said:
or people could make her go away... :evil:

but no one ever lets us have any fun....

lol at all the GAAAA comments.... lol

What is the purpose of making her go away?

And if you have to drive someone off to have any fun, you need to get out more. ;)

crak600 said:
well, when someone comes on the boards, acts like a bitch and a C(Bomb) from day one, and is clearly BBF's alter, come the fuck on, who is going to be nice?

seriously, this alter is a f'ing joke.

"oh, orbs, i'm on the phone with 'her' right now. she's cool. she's funny too."

bunch of fuckin tools if you believe this 'chick' to even be worth the time to post to.

time to utillerize the fuckin ignore funciton.
Uh huh. She is clearly my alter You are just too clever for me. The tricky part is how I ONLY post on a different IP than her, with no overlap. I'll explain the trick to you some time.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Uh huh. She is clearly my alter You are just too clever for me. The tricky part is how I ONLY post on a different IP than her, with no overlap. I'll explain the trick to you some time.

i want to see it too, copperfield!

BodyByFinaplix said:

It's no trick, that is easy to do.

SSS, no, its really hard when you are a broke student with only one computer, and you post back to back behind here, alternating within 30 seconds. Figure that one out. I'm a fucking genius.

BodyByFinaplix said:

LOL... I dont even get WHY someone would make up an alter... are you THAT BORED! Ga shoot yourself or something :rolleyes:

Bebe Girl said:
LOL... I dont even get WHY someone would make up an alter... are you THAT BORED! Ga shoot yourself or something :rolleyes:

hasn't she violated the TOS by telling people to kill themselves and shoot themselves? every other post is GAAAAAAAA kill yourself.

crak600 said:
hasn't she violated the TOS by telling people to kill themselves and shoot themselves? every other post is GAAAAAAAA kill yourself.

Why would that bother you? are you suicidal? :)

Top Bottom