Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My trainer

If Bebe was a man ,would this have gone on for this long?

Bebe Girl said:
DG I am far from an attention whore.. you're the one with your ass in your avatar!

This post of yours is implying I called you an attention whore or said you were posting for attention. While I think your online personality can be annoying, I think your posts are amusing and at least bring some life to the board. You may be posting for attention, you may an alter, you may be who you say you are - I don't care. Makes no difference to me.

All I ask is that you do NOT put words into my mouth and you do not lie. These kinds of things annoy me greatly. ESPECIALLY when you attribute a thought to me that I NEVER EXPRESSED.

I was NOT "talking shit" about you - simply pointing out what appeared to me as a lie. Apparently I was wrong. For that, I apologize.

I do not "post stalk". As a Moderator of this board, it is my responsiblity to read posts, and edit/delete/answer as I see fit to make sure this board runs smoothly and without major incident.

Top Bottom