Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My test prop and winny cycle

bobby716

High End Bro
Platinum
Wats going on guys

started my cycle on sunday
1-8 100mg test p EOD
1-8 100mg winny EOD
formastana 4 am 4 pm
PCT nolva, unleased, formastana, possibly clomid

took first shots sunday afternoon 1cc of ea in seperate pins to the thighs

going to be rotating thighs glutes delts

first day not so much pain felt a little anxious and wired for a few hours but nothing crazy.

on Monday the winny was a little sore nothing to really write home about (not even enough to take an aleve)

Monday workout: chest and bis

felt extremly focused during my workout got crazy pumps and my veins were poppin more then before. I've always been able to see viens but never poppin from my skin so i was pleased. Weights stayed the same even struggled a little where i normally wouldnt but I think it was from the crazy pumps I was getting. Looked huge felt great didnt want to leave the gym. sweated like a hooker in church

food yesterday:

8am: 6oz chicken cottage cheese on WW bread
11am: 6 oz chicken cup of spinach
230pm: 8oz chicken orange and apple
530: banana scoop of PB
6-730: workout + cardio
730: 1 1/2 scoop of whey 45g protien
830: 8oz steak 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice cup of spinach
1130: scoop of cassien handful of almonds

1.5 gallons of water
6 fish oils caps

foods i cycle thruout the week: ground beef, steak, chicken, turkey, lamb, asparagus, spinach, snap peas, spring mix salad, edarame? beans, cottage cheese, potatoes, brown rice, cucumbers, celery, apples and oranges

taking second shots today after work

yea im pumped to see the results. Im hovering right around 2000 cals a day. Im trying to keep them as low as possible while still getting my 250+ g of protien. my stats right now

5'10
218lbs last night
bf ~12%

im hoping to be around 225lbs at a good 10% after this

took second shots last night in glutes. Went in like buttaaaah. very faint to zero soreness today. zero pain in thigs from sundays shots.

Hit Back and Tris last night

No added weight gain but on most of my lifts on the the last set I usually push out 5-6 and was able to push for 6-8. Starting to notice more and more vascularity in my forearms. Sweating like a mothaaa 15 min into my workout.

hopefully will have some before pics up soon. planning to get some week 1, 4, 8, after PCT pics posted

put in an order with Mrsupps for some more formastana..asked for some fat burner samples. iv always used lipo but since im patiently waiting for needto to drop the new and improved i figured id see what else is out there. hopefully they send me out a few diff sample packets to try out and if i like one of them i am going throw it in towards the end of my cycle to shed a little extra BF.

trained shoulders n traps last night

zero pain on prob shot from day before; slight pain from winny shot but nothing i noticeable unless I rub the area

prob one of the best workouts i have had.

shrugs got a new PR 505 3x (prob could have went more but my wraps slipped out)

pumps like you wouldnt believe, extremely focused, sweat like crazy, did not want to stop working out

been in an extremly good mood as of late, feel motivated, real confiden almost unstopable and its only day 4 :)

love waking up sore evey morning from beastin the night before.

only negative i have so far is that I wana bend over every girl i see at the gym in yoga pants under 130lbs..I workout with my girl sometimes n i always catch that "i seen you look at her ass whats it better than mine" face; but then i go home and hit it like a savage and the world goes on

planned meals for today:

730am: 2 servings carving board deli turkey breasts, coffee
1030: 93% lean patted and rinsed ground beef with water chestnuts
1pm: 99% FF chicken breast soaked in egg sprinkled in bread crumbs baked with some marinara, oranange
4pm: same as 1pm
530-7: training
7pm: PWO shake with 4 strawberries and a banana blended in
830: 8oz steak, baked potatoe, asparagus, 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
11pm: hanful of almonds cassien shake

2 gallons of water
6 fish oil caps

shot in delts last night. more painful than I was expecting. Im not sure if its just the left side of my body but that seems to be the only side i feel the shots the next day. I usually shoot winny on the left and it leaves me a little sore so I figured I would switch it shooting prop on the left and winny on the right and today the prop is sore and the winny is painless. not sure what to make of it but its w.e

hit legs and abs last night

felt real good. insane pumps great endurance and basically feinin the gym all day at work. buddy of mine that I work out with every now and then said im lookin more cut n fuller since the last time we worked out (2 weeks ago) attributed it to on point dieting

GF is miserable and on the rag which means she is pretty much usless. I feel like a lion caged in a kennel on that front. catchin girls starring at the gym left and right. not sure if its because i come off as a psycotic killer with sweat drippin off me like a faucet or bc the arms are startin to get chisled n the weights are going up

slipped up on the diet a little. my brother came by with some santarpios pizza so i had to put a slice down. if any of you bros are from the boston area you know you cant say no to a slice. other then that been on point. 5 meals a day 2 shakes. cardio 3.5-4 hours a week.

downing clean food, killin weights, loving life.

Top Bottom