Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My test prop and winny cycle

Test E and D bol is a wicked mass gaining cycle bro. I have a log on another forum of that cycle that I did over last winter, I can link you to it if you want to check it out.

Went from 210-237lbs on cycle but dropped about 10lbs of water weight once I came off.

I'm looking to do what you are in this cycle in about 2 weeks except with the addition of 100mg of tren ace EOD, should be fun!

Test E and D bol is a wicked mass gaining cycle bro. I have a log on another forum of that cycle that I did over last winter, I can link you to it if you want to check it out.

Went from 210-237lbs on cycle but dropped about 10lbs of water weight once I came off.

I'm looking to do what you are in this cycle in about 2 weeks except with the addition of 100mg of tren ace EOD, should be fun!

yea id def like to check that out.

the cycle im running now has been amazing. the change in my definition, strength, size and vasularity is rediculous and I can imagine it will only be better with tren tossed in there. My next lean mass cycle (prob next summer or before Vegas) is going to be:

prop 1-8
tren 1-6
winny 4-8
clen 1-12 2 on 2 off
lipoflame or forger burner 2 on 2 off to counter clen

genius solution to the letro issues. I just take it right before bed. Sleep great, freaky dreams and back to feeling like a million bucks during the day.

My last delt winny inject left me in some pain. Nothing i cant push thru just annoying.

I hit arms last night and my the end my bis tris n forearms were so pumped i couldnt even turn the wheel in my car. felt great. went out for cinco de mayo and had atleast 5-6 girls grab my arms or feel my back. fahhkin lving it.

gunna crush some legs and abs tonight then prob crash in the sauna to get rid of a little water weight im holding

Any updates? I'll link you to my log for that cycle I was talking about but I have to get my post count up first so I can post the link haha

i ended up cutting the cycle at 6 weeks. the gyno was making me nervous and after my shit got stolen I had to place a last minute order with EP for letro aromasin n clomid. I started taking the letro and after a week of no change I was getting a little skeptical about how effective they were. not knowing if the clomid would be good or not I figured i would cut it at 6 weeks bc it would be a little easier to rebound from a 6 weeker than an 8.

But the letro seems to be working. it just took a little longer than usual to see it working. the puffiness has gone down and the sensitivity is basically gone. my last shot was sunday and my sex drive is still thru the roof and workouts are still great.

right now im running:
2.5 letro ED
6 caps t-force
4 caps unleashed
4/4 forma stana
*will be switching from letro to aromasin on sunday

i dont have all my info with me but in all so far im up 8lbs, bf has dropped a good amount as i have gained a shit load of definition, vasularity in my arms is unreal and my strength has gone up signifigantly in all lifts. Basically i acomplished everything I set out to do with this cycle.

Since I cut this cycle short I may throw in another short 4-6 week prop,tren,winny,clen before vegas in july or august. or i might just hold off until the winter and run a test c, dbol, deca

still running everything the exact same except for the Forma (i ran out). I am starting to loose a little bloat and notice more definition. Strength is still up to where it was on cycle, sex drive is still there and gyno SEEMS to be getting better but I do still have a little puffiness and soreness. I think im going to run the letro a little longer at 2.5mg/day bc so far no side effects and it does seem to be slowly getting the job done. Once i feel im back to normal with the nips ill be tapering down and switching to aromasin to kill the receptors and hopefully avoid and rebound

1 week into PCT:

me.jpg

me2.jpg

im up a total of 10lbs not 8 as I said before. My scale was off 2lbs. Have kept everything thru week 1. strength is still up sex drive is still up. the boys are bouncin back to normal quite well and fast. actually feeling great for being in PCT. Only thing thats hard is I am craving junk good ever since starting PCT. i fein for chex mix n goldfish which is weird cuz usually i never crave food liek that.

for the next month i will be on this get faaaaaaahkin huge diet before I start my summer cut/maintain

7am: 10 egg whites, 4 turkey links, 1/2 cup oatmeal w straberrys and banana
10am: 6 oz chicken 1/2 cup spinach
12pm:6 oz steak sweet potatoe
2pm: 6 oz chicken 1/2 spinach
445pm: whey shake, banana, 2 tbs PB
5pm-730: train
730: double scoop whey
830: 10oz steak 1/2 cup brown rice cup of spinach
10: 6oz chicken, 1/4 cup almonds, cassien shake
1030-630: growing

2 gallons of water a day
6 fish oil caps

not really sure if the letro is working. Puffiness hasnt changed one bit matter fact kinda seems like its getting worse. Sex drive isnt 100 but its there when I need it. Workouts are still going strong. 3 weeks into PCT only down 1 pound.

when do you plan on starting your next cycle mate ? and is it going to be the dbol deca test c ?

Top Bottom