Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My summer primo cutting cycle.

Lookin pumped mista P! Damn im glad I dont have kids like that in my gym haha :p!

You started out as a trucker eh ? Were you overweight anytime during that period or were you still pretty built ? never seen a buff trucker before lol

Lookin pumped mista P! Damn im glad I dont have kids like that in my gym haha :p!

You started out as a trucker eh ? Were you overweight anytime during that period or were you still pretty built ? never seen a buff trucker before lol

Hahaha !! Bother I used to get those looks a lot, when I used to walk into docks to pick up 80 thousand pounds of goods, I would get wierd looks, like C'mon You are the trucker ?
I've been bodybuilding since 20 years ago, So I was bodybuilding & trucking,
You know I keep asking myself, why do truckers have to look fat ?
Everyone sterio type truckers as fat, gut showing, bunch of hillbillies wearing trucker caps, but really not everyone is like that.. and the shit load of money we make...

I now have my own trucking company, so don't need to be trucking anymore, just focus on being a broker and getting the next load for my drivers..

Ah right on P! How did you do it though? I mean It almost seems hard for those guys to stay in shape , eating healthy couldn't be to bad but working out might be a little bit of a pain in the butt ?

Ah right on P! How did you do it though? I mean It almost seems hard for those guys to stay in shape , eating healthy couldn't be to bad but working out might be a little bit of a pain in the butt ?

You know it was all about preparation, I would prepare my meals before going on a trip, I had my own mini fridge in the truck & a double sleeper, so I would prepare enough chicken breast, I had my rice maker, take all my vegies & I even had a scale to weigh my food. so is all how commited you are..
If my trips were long I would search for gyms, that had a one day use pay rate and use it, YMCA are everywhere, and just do what had to be done, it was challenging but possible.

I'm glad I don't have to go through all that now, but from time to time I do go on the road & have to prepare like this, is the price we pay to play in the game.

Dang bro I so wanna be where your at right now. (body) workin on it.....
Congrats on your success too bro. Gr8 story there!
I was a trucker way way back and my older bro is now.

Dang bro I so wanna be where your at right now. (body) workin on it.....
Congrats on your success too bro. Gr8 story there!
I was a trucker way way back and my older bro is now.

Keep Trucking brother!

Tuesday

AM cardio (30 min)
Chest SET/ REP / LBS

DumBell Bench Press: 4/ 25 / 80
Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes: 2/ 25 / 50
TricepsDips 2/ 8 /w/ weights a plate of 45
Dummbell tricep ext 1/70 / 60

GHRP6 with purchase Peptides 3x ed,
CJC 1295 2x ed,
Supps: 2 scoop N2KTS pre-workout
6 Powerchews creatine
2 caps of gear pre-workout
3 caps of N2SlIN
6 scoops of Whey to Build Muscle protein
2 caps of combustion from Orbit Nutrition.

Hey bro,
How is your sleep with the GHRP-6.
I like the results that I get from it but it wrecks my sleep big time.
Btw am finally starting to see some results from the T-3. My midsection is starting to melt away.:D

GHRP6 with purchase Peptides 3x ed,
CJC 1295 2x ed,
Supps: 2 scoop N2KTS pre-workout
6 Powerchews creatine
2 caps of gear pre-workout
3 caps of N2SlIN
6 scoops of Whey to Build Muscle protein
2 caps of combustion from Orbit Nutrition.

Very nice looking supplement regimen. Why don't you take CJC with every dosage of CJC (I'm not asking that rhetorically, I really don't know and wanted to hear your thoughts since I knew CJC amplifies GHRPs)?

Thanks a lot!

PS: What are your dosages?

Top Bottom