Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My summer primo cutting cycle.

Nice delts bro!
Have you ever used Forged Burner and if yes, how would you compare that to the N2KTS?
How long did it take you get to where you are now bro?

You know I've never taken Forged, I've only taken N2KTS & wel,l you know how intense this stuff is, I take 2 scoops & I'm wired like a mofo.

My wife takes Forged Burner & she loves it, she says it gives her clean steady energy, she doesn't feel jittery, she's taken N2KTS & she says the energy is more intense with N2KTS, but for her Forged works very well.

Hey Bro P,
Exactly how do you feel with the T-3?
Does it make you hot, kind of up? jittery? sweaty? anxious?
Curious as to how you feel on it.
IDK maybe cuz Im kind of fat right now but just not feeling it or so I think.
Maybe dont know what to be feeling? LOL

I am sweating a lot more than usual, my temp is a bit elevated, nothing really that bothers me thou... I know many people report they feel jiterry, not happening to me, or at least not yet.

THURSDAY (Cardio 30 min )
Legs

Leg ext 4/20/200
hamstring 3/50/70
inner/outer thigh cablepull 4/20/20

GHRP6 with purchase Peptides 3x ed,
Supps: 1 scoop N2KTS pre-workout
2 caps of gear pre-workout
3 caps of N2SlIN
6 scoops of Whey to Build Muscle Protein

Notes: Have been sweating a lot, I think the T-3, strenght is awesome, feeling really good pumps at the gym.

This is a very nice log bro.
I have been following this from the get go.Your looking fantastic!! Good work my friend.

I'm starting my biggest and best cycle on Monday, alot like yours involving the the best oils in the planet, TGC!!!:supercool
Going to finally shred and transform in 15 weeks.:evil:

Hey Bro Emperor!
Best of luck to you bro!
Gr8 to see you here man!!
Mr.P is running a dam nice log here, lots of good ideas and gr8 help for us all.

This is a very nice log bro.
I have been following this from the get go.Your looking fantastic!! Good work my friend.

I'm starting my biggest and best cycle on Monday, alot like yours involving the the best oils in the planet, TGC!!!:supercool
Going to finally shred and transform in 15 weeks.:evil:

thxs bro, GC is the best UGL nothing but fine Gentleman behind it, make a log please to fallow.

thxs bro, GC is the best UGL nothing but fine Gentleman behind it, make a log please to fallow.

Your welcome good fellow. A question, how does the ND2SLIN make you feel, honestly? I am going to be taking that first thing in the morning only on a fasted 30 minute cardio session run. Will take 3 caps ED.

On the oils, Yes, indeed they are showing it to be .., just looking at some transformations here on EF with their oils is making it all more real and the go to.:cool:

I am sweating a lot more than usual, my temp is a bit elevated, nothing really that bothers me thou... I know many people report they feel jiterry, not happening to me, or at least not yet.

Well dammit bro now I am dissapointed. I get none of that at all in any way:confused:.
Do you know, does it just not affect some peeps? Is that even possible? From what I know of T# I dont think it is but what are your thoughts on it?

Honestly the only thing that I think I might get from it is that to me in the morning my face does not look as full in the mirror and my pecs (again to me) seem to have diminished somewhat.
But thats it at the very most. Dont feel anything at all.

Have followed the standard protocoll and ramped up to 100 mcg/day.

Last edited:
Your welcome good fellow. A question, how does the ND2SLIN make you feel, honestly? I am going to be taking that first thing in the morning only on a fasted 30 minute cardio session run. Will take 3 caps ED.

I take my caps 3 X day too, At first it made me feel hungrier, now I think my body had gotten used to it, I don't feel this anymore, I looove N2slin man, is great, it really helps me take advantage of my cals especially my carbs. it really helps me shuttle carbohydrates and other nutrients to my muscles leaving them no chance of being stored as fat.
I love the pumps I get at the gym too, it really gives me awesome pumps.

On the oils, Yes, indeed they are showing it to be .., just looking at some transformations here on EF with their oils is making it all more real and the go to.:cool:

Yes, GC is the BOMB !!!!

Top Bottom