Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My S-4 and OSTA cycle

misguided03

I will be running S-4 and OSTA the next two months.

My stats as of now are :
Weight : 206
BF % 17

Im starting out dosing the OSTA in the morning at 25 mg.
I dosed the s-4 about thirty minutes prior to working out at 50mg.

Day 1: I had my OSTA dose this morning didnt notice much while at work a bit more sluggish then normal but it was hotter today and i work outside. I did notice a head ache start to come on early on but after drinking about 30oz of water this went away. I also felt a bit hungrier then normal but this could be becuase of my return to strict dieting.
I doesed my S-4 and ran a low intensity work out with a avg heart rate of 126 for 40 minutes nothing special to report no added strength or endurance from normal work outs. Energy might have been up a bit.
After i finished my work out i noticed my vascularity was up a pretty good amount veins that normally dont show without a good pump were in full view and i got very hungry post work out.
I did notice a small amount of a halo around lights when driving tonight i would compare it to having a drink or two nothing to shocking but noticeable.
I tryed apple juice with both doses and it isnt very good i bought some oranges and will try orange juice fresh and see how that does tommorow.

Day 2:

Legs and Back/Abs

Took my OSTA morning dose same time at 5am made me again a bit sluggish wasnt warm so im thinking it must be the OSTA i am thinking about taking it post work out in the evening and the S-4 in the morning but havent decided yet.
Took my S-4 bout a hour pre work out. I had noticeable increases in both strength and endurance not off the charts but definatly better on my weighted pull ups and squats.
Increases were very moderate i would say at best 10% better.
Taste is still horrible Vascularity is still up but not as much as day 1.

It took awhile post work out to eat anything and i started to get light headed i had the same experince on day one im normally not sensitive as far as blood sugar goes but as soon as i ate the feeling went away.

Visual effects not bad at all still a bit blurry on bright lights but im adjusting pretty easy.

Day 3

Shoulders, Bis , and Tri's

Decent day same dose schedule same sluggishness i will switch doses tommorow take S-4 in the morning and the OSTA at night to see if this fixes the problem or energy during the day.

Vascularity was up in a big way today both during the work out and during the day.

During the work out i didnt notice any extra strength or endurance i hit average numbers across the board to failure.
After my punishing leg day yesterday i was barley sore today which i am attributing to the s-4 and osta.
Also i noticed my heart rate didnt climb as much during my work out as normal i normally sit at about 140-160 when vigerously lifting weights today it topped out at 142 and took quite awhile to get there.

Day 4

Rest day

So today i switched doses around took my S-4 at about 6 am and i didnt feel sluggish really at all i was a bit slow until i had my first meal because of the empty stomach thing but after i ate i was gtg even with less sleep then normal about five hours.

I noticed vascularity was down about normal levels untill i took my evening dose of OSTA i was just getting into the shower and even with it only being four days my fiance was amazed with the amount of vascularity i have gained it seems to be very noticeable about two- three hours post dose of osta.

I have also noticed i normally have a bit of insomnia its hard to fall asleep and stay asleep etc which is normally compounded by prosteroid use or heavy work outs during the day but the last four days i have slept very well and woken up feeling rested. Sex drive has incresed somewhat as well.

Tommorow is chest and back im looking forward to crushing the pull ups

Day 5
Chest shoulders tri's and abs

went with the s-4 am dose osta pm dose
No real strength or endurance improvements to report i actually struggled to throw up normal numbers vascualarity was up after the osta dose as usual i do seem to be in a better mood then normal though and sleep is still treating me good.

I also threw in some clenviserate today it was not even noticeable untill i started working out then the burn came on felt nice on the abs and enticed me to work a bit harder during ab routine which i normally drag a bit in.

Taste is still horrid i think the osta is a bit worst than the s-4 but both are terrible and have a lingering after taste i have found that getting the dose as far back in my mouth as possible seems to help and also a stick of gum as soon as im done is always helpful.

One other thing i noticed today my muscles feel harder and fuller someone at work commented on it today i dont notice the fuller look but i can definatly feel them.

Vision sides really not noticeable i have decided to forgo the 2 off and see if i start to have any real effects the halos are kind of there but after a few days they just appear normal to me now. My S-4 dose is right around 50 mg maybe a bit more becuase the oral syringe is sometimes a pain to measure perfect it always seems to get air bubbles and when im crunched for time i dont bother knocking them out.

Day 6
Legs,Legs,Legs

Ok ,

I changed things up a bit one permant change to the cycle one test. The test was i bumped the morning dose of S-4 to 75mg from 50mg becuase 75mg was my goal but i can tell you somewhere inbetween 50 and 75 is to much at this point.

At 75 mg the vision sides were VERY noticeable i leave for work early and with the time change it is very dark on the road it made for a long drive becuase every passing car/ truck had a big halo that was yellow in nature i also kind of felt out of it a bit so for now for myself i think 50mg will be my holding dose i may try further in to bump dose but i think at 75mg it would be wise to take two days a week off to off set vision sides.

Change #2
got my nolva today in the mail and i will begin running 10mg ed to off set the sides from OSTA i will dose in the afternoon post work out.

I am thinking about adding clenviserate ed one dose at 40mg pre workout i ran it again today and i love the burn during my work out

Work out went great i dont know about strength increases but my edurance felt a bit better this work out is normally grueling and has me grabbing my knees. It is HIIT style but i seemed to get through it well even though i modified it to be a bit harder.

I understand somewhere during week two this stuff is suppose to engage and im looking forward to it the taste is a bit more tolerable the tactic remains load oral syringe or dropper and place it as far back as possible and clear/reclear insturment until all of the nasty stuff is back there then chase up with something to drink and a piece of gum.

Day 7

Back and Bi's

Awesome day dosing now
OSTA -25 mg pre work out
S-4 50-60mg(hard to be exact with my oral syringe) about 6am
Nolva 10-15 mg 6 am
Clenviserate 40mcg clen pre work out

It hit today i think adding the nolva did something amazing becuase the sluggishness i felt on all prior days was gone i didnt have to touch caffine until my prework out boost and my job is pretty physical. BTW i added the nolva as a precaution after reading needto's post http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...blic-osta-sarsm-does-causing-gyno-735279.html .

the vision sides wernt bad back at the lower dose today and i felt pretty sharp for the first time when i hit the gym i noticed strength and endurance bonuses across the board not amazing but i was able to bump weights slightly up and still (barley) achieve set/rep goals. The other thing which was probably the most notiecable was the recovery in between sets was much quicker than normal lets say i normally huff and puff for around 15 seconds after about 5 i was gtg.

Its great to see some str /end gains finally hoping it only gets better from here i know normal kick in is between 7-14 days and i think it has kicked in for me but we will see what tommorow brings. One other side i have noticed is sex drive is up not through the roof but up for sure.

Im not sure about the duration of this cycle yet it will be 1-2 months if im seeing good results at the end of the month i will continue if not i will break and start something diffirent.

Any idea about if i should run a PCT or what i should run for PCT i have seen mixed answers to this debate.

Top Bottom