Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My routine

Choakachoa

Well, I constructed this routine just the other day and was looking for some advice as to if this is an effective workout schedule.

Mon - Shoulders / Aerobics
Tues - Back (minor bi's)
Wed - Chest (minor tri's)
Thurs - rest
Fri - Arms / Aerobics
Sat - Legs
Sun - rest

And repeat...

For all you expert lifters, does this look like a practical, conventional, effective workout schedule?

And what possible adjustments could I make that would maximize effectiveness?

here's mine:

mon-chest
tues-legs and calves
wed-bi's & tri's
thurs- back & shoulders sometimes chest (light)
Friday- abs
Saturday - eat & sleep
Sunday - eat & sleep

I like sets of 5, reps of 12,10,8,6,6, starting with light weight and finishing with heavy weight.

what are your reps and sets look like bro?

Well I haven't quite figured those out yet; but what I've been doing is 3 sets of 8-10 each, and doing as many as I can for a fourth set, which is usually anywhere from 5-7 (or lowering the weight and finishing with a good 12-14 reps. I've only been working out for a month or so but I'm looking to get serious now. I'm lifting primarily for mass, but I don't want big globs, I want some definition.

If specifics mean anything, I'm 150, 5'9" and looking to add at least 10-15 pounds.

very similar to mine which is :

monday - back
thusday - chest
wednesday - OFF
thursday - shoulders
friday - bis and tris
saturday - legs
sunday - OFF

Calves and abs every other day

Victor

Cool victorbr, does that work well for you? Do you never find yourself going to work out sore or do you have enough time to recoop?

jeb0177: What do you mean what am I taking? Are you referring to program or diet or what? I must have missed something, sorry.

yep it works pretty well , not going to work out sore ever

it is very good because you work out 2 days , rest one , work out 3 days , rest one ,,,.....and so on ...

Victor

Top Bottom