Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My road to getting diesel!

Well my first 40 was gained in prison so it was chow hall trays(sometimes I could sneak and eat 2 lunches and or 2 dinners which I did very often) and about $25-$30 worth of mostly mackerel and rice a week. When I first got out I was eating like a pig obviously. That period ended and them I went into a phase of not eating that much for about 3 months. For the last 4-6 weeks it's been a lot of chicken, eggs, pasta, rice, ground beef/turkey, Greek yogurt, milk, and then when I'm on the go it ends up being dollar menu items from fast food restaurants. I try to stick to burgers and chicken. I know it's probably not the best but I'm broke and I rarely get to work full time.

As far as my workout routine I try to go 6 days a week and work a different muscle group each time. 45 minutes to an hour and I increase weight doing 10 reps then 8 then 6. I do 4 exercises per muscle.

I don't dead lift or squat because of my back and I try to stay away from flat bench with the bar. When I do flat bench with the bar it makes my left pec bigger than my right really quick. Incline helps with that.

In order for us to get a better idea of what your doing so we can help, please break it down like this;

Diet

First Meal 7:00 AM
12 oz Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Banana

Second Meal 9:00 AM
8 egg whites
1 peice of dry toast

Etc.

Work Out
Day 1 Chest/Front and Center Deltoid/Tris
Flat Bench 4 sets/10-12 reps

Etc.