Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My progress report.

Rabid_Goose

I finally have some pictures of me. http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid14184573&pathID=1630953 Password is 1184

The first one you'll see is me as Christmas, I weighed 245-250ish then, that was two years ago and I Gained 5-10 pounds before the next Christmas.

Second one is me at 225 or so in August.

Third and Forth are me at Thanksgiving a few weeks back at 194. I'm looking at my brother in the third picture because he just try to take a roll out of my hand.

Now I weigh 187 or so, really I think it is 185-186 ate some food last night before bed but oh well, it isn't hurting anything but my ego.

I couldn't thumb nail the picutres without the NEW ones of me being way to small, so goto the gallery and click on slide show, you'll have to type in the password again. Sometimes it wants the PW a total of 3 times so don't be stranged out about it.

Please don't sign the guest book for me, it is my moms thing and she is letting me use it for this.

Anyone re-size those for me?

Last edited:
Congratulations bro!! I've been where u've been man and I know the feeling of making that journey. U've accomplished what so many people for one reason or another never will. You're da man.

Now plan on adding some lean mass in 2007 and take ur body to the next level!!

Thanks, I plan on cutting till January 22nd, maybe into February, depends on when I start seeing my abs. Then after that it is going to be a nice long Bulk to get my mass starting.

Top Bottom