Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My plan to fix my flaring arms on bench

muscledog95

I think I might start using the hammer bench until my back catches up to my chest. When I go heavy my arms flare out. On hammer strength I can keep my form good. Any thoughts?

palms facing dbells, elbows in pushups, elbows fwd shoulder presses. get used to tucking, its not that hard after a little while.

pull your elbows in on the descent of your bench for a bit, that should get your mindset right.

you jsut gotta concentrate on keeping your elbows in. i used to have the same problem and when i started posting here i learned that you have to tuck em in, so during every rep i just concetrated on keeping my elbows in and using good form each rep, it comes naturally after a while.

USe lighter weight then, be humble and work on form. In the long run you will have good form and not have to worry about flaring, yes it is an ego killer but if you want it bad enough you will do it. Because machine bench is not gonna help your freeweight form

Just means your shoulders are strong, I just did 295x6 and elbows were in but lockout was weak, meaning I need lockout work. Make your weaknesses strengths

Top Bottom