Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my pics...be nice

I don't mean to be an ass, but you really should be bigger then that aftre 2 cycles. You should fix your diet and training because it is obviously lacking, then after a while hit the juice.

i agree with horny. you should really keep on trying to gain naturally. you ain't big enough to be stagnating nauturally. like he said, juice ain't the center of it all. if you learn how to get big naturally, then juice will be extra helpful once you start to use it. but if you don't spend the time naturally, you really don't have the experience necessary to maximize your potential while on AS.

-beefy

Keep it beefy said:
. you ain't big enough to be stagnating nauturally. -beefy

keep in mind, we dont know where he was at when he started. i look similar to him, im a little bit more muscular and heavier, but when i started i was only like 120lbs at 5-11 now im 185-188 same height. but i also havent done a cycle yet.

im not referring to you on this keepitbeefy, but i think its kind of shitty for people on this board to talk down on him cause he's not as big as some here. give him constructive criticism instead of just cutting him down.

i dont think anybody was putting him down, just giving are opinions.he should really work on his diet and training and he will do just fine.i give you a lot of credit for posting your pic because most people on the board are afraid of being flamed.keep up the hard work and yo will see progress

Is it just me or do you look really young?

Man thats after juice

Wow you really need some help thats after JUICING ..Oh well .......U look like what I did at 16 b4 I started to train .seriuosly.........Train harder dude Blow those muscles up ......dont pretend

Top Bottom