Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my pics...be nice

beefytits

i'm not sure if this is going to work but it's worth a try. if it does my stats are 5'10" 180 post second cycle. trained 5 days a week about 2 years.

More importantly, what happened to your head?! Nice base though... what were at before first cycle, and then now?

No offense but I think you could have done more htan that by now if you were really dedicated and didn't rely on juce as a crutch. Perhaps you aren't coming of cycles effectively and are crashing real hard and losing alot afterwards? The whole jucie thing will go bad if you don't put training first and remeber that the roids are supplements not the center of it all.

Bro it does not look like you have not reached your natural potential yet! You look good for a start I would wait on the juice.But it is your body ,good luck:)

GOOD BASE. CHEST IS LAGGING A BIT. YOU WOULD LOOK BIGGER IF YOU DEVELOPED YOUR CHEST MORE. GOOD WORK, BRO. BTW MY CHEST LAGGED FOR YEARS UNTIL I STARTING LIFTING HEAVY.

Top Bottom