Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my new training routine

V

Victor

what do you guys think ??

monday - back , abs

thusday - chest , calves

wednesday - BJJ ( brazilian jiu jitsu ) ( morning ), quads and hamstrings ( night )

thursday - shoulders , abs

friday - BJJ

saturday - arms , calves

I will be doing this routine with my next cycle ( fina + winny + EQ ) , I want to add some lean muscle , do you think this routine will let me do this ?? or is it overtrain ??

thanks bros

Victor

You want criticism so I'll give it to you. First I think you're overtraining, your body needs rest. Second I really really hate Wednesdays workout. You aren't showing legs any respect. Legs are the most exhaustive body part to train, and you're grappling before? I definitely don't like that.

I must add I know exactly what you're doing here, I lifted and trained BBJ at the same time also. Renzo Gracie's school.

yeah bro , I know that

but I have to train BJJ at least 2 x a week , ( normally I train 4 ) , but on cycle I train only 2 so I can grow more ..

What would you do in my place ??

I gotta work each muscle group 1 x a week and train BJJ 2 x a week .

what would be a better routine ?

Victor

Renzo GRacie's school is pretty good I heard , I know some guys that train there , RIcardo Almeida and some others

Victor

I personally had to decide which activity I was going to do seriously. If it was weight training I would grapple once a week, if it was BBJ I would weight train once a week. But hey, try that routine and see how it works for you. I definitely wouldn't do it if I was going to be competing soon tho.

hummm you gotta a point

maybe I can train BJJ once a week only , when I am on cycle

so

is this better ?

monday - back , abs

thusday - chest , calves

wednesday - BJJ ( brazilian jiu jitsu )

friday - quads and hamstring

saturday - arms , calves

sunday - OFF

Victor said:
Renzo GRacie's school is pretty good I heard , I know some guys that train there , RIcardo Almeida and some others

Victor
I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about, I haven't been to the City school in about 2 years, but I know who Ricardo is I don't remember his last name. He's from Brazil right? I've been training at Rodrigo Gracie & Matt Serra's school for the past few years.

Victor said:
hummm you gotta a point

maybe I can train BJJ once a week only , when I am on cycle

so

is this better ?

monday - back , abs

thusday - chest , calves

wednesday - BJJ ( brazilian jiu jitsu )

friday - quads and hamstring

saturday - arms , calves

sunday - OFF
That's very similar to what I did. And once in awhile if you feel fresh go jump on the mat.

oh I see

but are you just weight training now ?? or are you still training bjj ??

and yeah , I will do that routine , I think I will be able to grow more by doing that ....

btw- I will post my cycle , can you take a look and tell me what you think ?

Victor

Top Bottom