Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new trainer has me eating 4 pounds of meat a day!

starskulker

My god I can't keep up! Just in meat alone I'm eating per day. 8 hamburger patties, 2 fillet minons, 6 chicken breasts and 2 london broils. After that I'm alowed starchy carbs with my meat like yams and rice up to 6pm and only fibruos carbs (Veggies) with my meat after 6pm. No wheat or flour or sugar. I'm on Tren/winny/test and don't have much of an appetite. It feels like I'm constantly shoving food down my gullet.

OMEGA said:
not good for the colon

thats excessive
That's what I'm saying.
I can stay around 2lbs, but after that I feel like complete shit.
All that food wieghs me down and make me lazy and gassy. UUGGGHHHH.

I went to Omaha Steaks yesterday and spent $250 on steaks,chicken and Salmon. I figure it will last a week. It's hard enough getting the protien down but also trying to get carbs on top of that for energy is a feat in itself. He doesnt want using protien bars and I can have ONE protien drink per day. He wants all the protien coming from real food. Crazy shit trying to eat all this.

agreed MAC

Star is he specifically asking you to co-injest fiber with each meal? and/or to take fiber supps?

As a rule of thumb always co-injest solid protein with fiber
really its THAT important

I do take a colen cleanser (which I have always done) so getting rid fo the food isnt an issue. It's just getting the food down.

Top Bottom