Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new simple program

wood1

Hey people..this is my first log, ive been reading alot since i joined recently and thought i would post my workout see wat y'all think.

Background info-
Height 5"9
Weight 158lbs
BF 15%

Currently trying to bulk up for wedding/honeymoon in september.
Diet consists of
Meal1 oats, bannana, protein
Meal2 mackerel, white rice
Snack protein shake
--------workout-------
Meal 3 tuna, 3eggs, white rice
Snack protein shake or beef jerky
Meal 4 meat, brown rice, vegetables
Night time protein shake+milk

Been working out for roughly 5 years, i finally think ive found wat works for me.

I can only workout when at work on my dinner break. Heres my 4day split:
Monday-chest and biceps
Tuesday-triceps and back
Wed-day off
Thurs-shoulders and abs
Fridays-forearms and legs

I do 3 exercises for each muscle group.

:One of which is heavy compound exercise at 8-12reps.

:2nd is lighter weight using fast concentric movement + slow eccentric movement @8-12reps.

:3rd is a isolation exercise using the fst-7 method

(strict form is used religously)

I figured this workout out myself since i started training myself up as a gym instructor using a home learn course.

Very interestd in everyones thoughts and if ive missed something out u would like to kno jus say.....

Sent from my HTC Wildfire

Hey people..this is my first log, ive been reading alot since i joined recently and thought i would post my workout see wat y'all think.

Background info-
Height 5"9
Weight 158lbs
BF 15%

Currently trying to bulk up for wedding/honeymoon in september.
Diet consists of
Meal1 oats, bannana, protein
Meal2 mackerel, white rice
Snack protein shake
--------workout-------
Meal 3 tuna, 3eggs, white rice
Snack protein shake or beef jerky
Meal 4 meat, brown rice, vegetables
Night time protein shake+milk

Been working out for roughly 5 years, i finally think ive found wat works for me.

I can only workout when at work on my dinner break. Heres my 4day split:
Monday-chest and biceps
Tuesday-triceps and back
Wed-day off
Thurs-shoulders and abs
Fridays-forearms and legs

I do 3 exercises for each muscle group.

:One of which is heavy compound exercise at 8-12reps.

:2nd is lighter weight using fast concentric movement + slow eccentric movement @8-12reps.

:3rd is a isolation exercise using the fst-7 method

(strict form is used religously)

I figured this workout out myself since i started training myself up as a gym instructor using a home learn course.

Very interestd in everyones thoughts and if ive missed something out u would like to kno jus say.....

don't eat white rice.... brown rice is much healthier. Also, you don't need that many protein shakes. One after your workout and one (preferably casein... i'm not big on supps but i've heard everyone say that) before bed will suffice. I'm not sure if this is true, but i've heard terrible things about casein as a supplement.

Anyways, for your workout, I think you should pick exercises to do, and make sure that you progress on them, so you know that you're making progress. Example: if you do 135x10 one workout, do 135x12 or 145x8 next workout... So you're progressing.

Heres wat i forgot to put into the original post...

My current supps.are

Creatine mono
Pure protein
L glutamine
Multi vit
Cod liver oil

Iive gained roughly 5lbs whilst losing 1% bf in 3weeks, all weights have also increased a lot

.im 23yrs old also

Cheers for reply jdid23

I always try to better my performance from the week before, either with weight or reps, and also found that as im giving every muscle lots of time to heal im gettin stronger and larger quicker, im definatly thinkin of throwin some pictures on here of a month ago and current ones for comparrison...

If you've gained 5 quality pounds in the last 3 weeks I cant argue with that, but if you've been training for 5 years and still only weigh 158lbs at 15% something tells me you're not doing it right. No offence.

I wouldnt want to work bi's the day before back, or abs the day before legs (I presume you squat for legs)

I would also do more food and less shakes and include veg with every meal not just one of them.

If you've gained 5 quality pounds in the last 3 weeks I cant argue with that, but if you've been training for 5 years and still only weigh 158lbs at 15% something tells me you're not doing it right. No offence.

I wouldnt want to work bi's the day before back, or abs the day before legs (I presume you squat for legs)

I would also do more food and less shakes and include veg with every meal not just one of them.

Honestly no offence taken, this is wat im posting for...good feedback.
I seriously have been doin everythin wrong for years makin novice mistakes like overtraining, not using correct form and techniques, not eating right.
Everyone says bwt how ur 1st year training you gain the most...i feel like im in that 1st year bcus its the year im actually training, eating and living correctly (well trying).
Ive been wanting to add veg into my other meals but havnt gt round to it. Thnku for replyin tho any more advice i welcome with open arms...
And yes i do squat for legs lol

Top Bottom