Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My muscles are so TIGHT!

endpoint

My hamstrings are like a knot.

Everytime i stretch them i gain some degree of flexability. but i go to sleep wake up and bam! im back where i started from.

If i dont stretch i can get the ball of my hand just below my knee caps......(this is bending over, prison style :eek: ) at the end of the day if i have stretched enough i can touch the ground with my fist (knuckles)
Also when i do stiff legs dead lifts this helps them.

Anybody know why i am having this trouble?

I have had a few knee complications in the past.......but it has just been my right knee that has dislocated.....but the tightness is in both legs.
no other muscles have this problem

could it be an imbalance with my hams and my thighs?

Usually everyones muscles are tigh when they first wake up. Sounds like you just need to allocate time when you first wake up and a couple times during the day (esp. before lifting) to a good 15-20 minutes of streching. Make sure you warm-up on the treadmill or bike for at least 5 min before lifting as well. Should help keep you from getting injured.

Stretch twice a day. Also try hitting the hot spa a few times a week. That definitely helped me keep my muscles loose in the past. I also used to get a good deep massage once a week and that works wonders.

Top Bottom