Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My legs don't grow..why?

matt

Im having a problem here with my inner thighs.I cant seem to hit the lower thigh muscles. THe upper thigh is no problem whats so ever and as a result my shape is somewhat uneven . Why is it that this is the only area i cant get at? Im doing leg extentions and reverse leg curls with masses on and still cant crack this.Its really starting to get to me! Please tell me what am i doing wrong...Matt:alien:

matt,

concentrate on heavy squats 4 sets (6-8 reps) ass to the floor.watch your legs balloon!combine that w/ some stiff leg deads and your set...this is all you need to bring your legs to the next level.i did this for approx 8 months and gained extreme development.you must really go heavy though...keep this in mind.

start squatting, homie. always squat, it's as fundamental as having a good diet. you're going to watch the rest of your body blow up along with your legs once you start.

Hard, heavy, deep squats...no excuses.

B True

For lower thighs try Smigh Machine Squats with your feet slightly out in front of you. Hack Squats can work this area well too. Also make sure you are locking out on Leg Extensions. Heavy Partial Squats nailed this area for me.

Top Bottom