Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Knee....

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
doesn't hurt during the day. doesn't hurt during warm ups, which include bike, extensions, leg curls. doesn't hurt during warm up sets of SQ's. and it doesn't hurt until i get near parallel while SQ'ing. when i stop, it goes away. never hurts the next day. what do you think it could be? i really don't want to stop squatting. i don't even SQ until my last exercise anymore, so i know the joint is warmed...idk...should i wrap it for the time being? even though that is still somewhat painful???

JohnRobHolmes said:
Sharp pain, dull pain? Below the kneecap, beneath, to the side? Do you have a previous injury?
dull, when the knee is almost fully stretched. below, i think, feels like maybe behind the kneecap...never hurt a knee before. they were hurting for a while, so i switched to starting with front SQ's. they made my SQ stronger, but now, they hurt anytime i squat somewhat heavy.

Have you always squatted just to parallel or is this a new thing? Might have been stressing the knees with too much sheering force. I would see a sports medicine doc, and stop all leg movements 'till you find out what it is. Just about any lowerbody lifts are going to use the knee. Until the rest it, ice it, and take advil. You might have simply gotten stronger than the tendons/ligaments and they need to catch up.

I'd rather take a break than ruin my knees permanetly.

Top Bottom