Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Gravitional Struggles...muscle and strength loss are SUCH a bitch

seizer

Last April was probably my worst month in my training career. It was a hectic last month in university with no time to workout, lots of stress and crappy dieting. I came out of that month 10-12 pounds lighter and lost alot of my strength. Its such a pain the ass...hopefully i can gain most of that strength back faster than when i obtained it.

Months spent to improve strength and size lost = starting from square one again...not exactly the same battle the second time through, but still...

That shit happens to me too. I dont gain easy, but I sure do lose easy. Seems like right when I start to make some serious gains, something happens and I wont be able to workout, and when I dont workout it seems like my diet goes out the window. Im still trying to get back to where I was last year.

Man, do I understand that one, too. I'm an IT guy, so as the system at work goes, so go I. We had about 3 weeks of nothing but problems on our system at work. I worked late nearly every night. Getting up at 3:30 am the next day is then a bitch. I still managed to be there most every morning, but no energy, I lost some strength and am now working back up to it. I'm doing well, though and my strength is nearly all back. Dlifts have been helping overall strength.

it is a bitch isnt, guys. Whatev, thats the way it sometimes and you have to make some adjustments. Good to hear that it doesnt destroy your drives though. Keep it up!

Top Bottom