Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My gf has no lifting experience

Fratlife33

My gf is super fit and In shape eats very clean. I want to know get her lifting and building some muscle on her. She runs a lot. What kind of exercises and lifts do you think will be the best for giving her good muscle gain ?

All the normal lifts in any training program will be fine. Just remember to start her with weight and intensity that is appropriate.

My gf is super fit and In shape eats very clean. I want to know get her lifting and building some muscle on her. She runs a lot. What kind of exercises and lifts do you think will be the best for giving her good muscle gain ?

If she's NO experience then simply get her to the gym (if she wants to). And what works for a man works for a woman.

don't force her to go to the gym with you. if her thing is running and your thing is the gym then you both do your own things.

why bring her to the gym with you and waste time unracking weights for her for an hour? if you are lonely at the gym find a buddy to work out with but the gym is a personal place and you will get far superior results just going on your own and handling your own business without distractions

Top Bottom