Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My genetic potential in 10 years

blood_drinker

I' m 15 - currently 5'4' and 154lbs (70kg).
I think Im around 11%bf now.

At a first glance that's nothing - yet im not a skinny mf either - you can tell I workout from looking at me...which makes me pretty happy. I started 6 months ago - and going and learning strong. 1 year clueless lifting, and 6 months of that were OK diet, and only until 2 months ago did I realize I was eating pretty scrwed up for my goals (i was in starvation mode, and had no post workout meal that was appropriate for recuperation).

But I'm thinking - what will I look like in 10 years?
I got good genetics that's for sure (not in the height dept though :( I grow on a cutting diet (1 month) pretty easily (Big andy's) and I can't wait to start my first bulk.

With good genetics, how much do you think I can weigh if I stay in the game? I' m definetely staying that's for sure. For ex: 200lbs seems like my all out max to me at least. That's like 50 lbs of extra mass stacked on me from my original frame (now). That'd be pro level I think.

But what do you think is realistic, from now till Im 25? (10 years).
a) natural
b) with steroids (i'm still not sure if im gonna take them, but surely not before I'm 19). In any case, give me the answer to both.

I know it varies, but what do yall think>?
:cool:

I definitely think 200 is attainable and even more. I was pretty much the same weight as you at that age but had a bitch of a time gaining a pound. As of right now I am 180 and gaining quite quickly all natural. I basically started lifting the same time as you but I have been far from consistant. Workout for a year then take a year off, get 4 months in the 2 years off blah blah blah. All I can say is thank god for muscle memory cause it really helps :)

Basically if you keep consistant for 10 years I can pretty much guarantee you getting to the 200 mark or at least close to it. I just noticed your height so that might make things a little more difficult although I'm not sure if that really makes a difference or not.

Actually, I think it's very doable, if you want it bad enough. I doubt that your genetics would make that impossible, in fact I think you can exceed that. Just train hard , listen to your body, learn, and DON"T give up!!

if you are motivated you could break 200lbs easy in that time!! (you are 15 dude) when you hit 18-19 you'll start gaining strength like mad. remember to take breaks from lifting every couple months (like 4-5 days off etc.) It's a mental game as much as a physical one. you must be motivated or your physique will not change.

btw: my friend is 5'4" 205lbs and about 9-10% bf drug free

as for steroids? that will be your choice when the time comes, and that time will not come for at least 5 years.

you'll be there don't worry.

I'm 16 y/o, 5'7" and 157 lbs. and no idea about bf.

bl00d i have the exact same goal as you, i have great genetics, my father was to be 5'9" 220 with about 10% bf at his peak, and i hope i can become just like him except a little less on the heavy side, my goal is around 200 lbs at 6-8% bf, but unlike you, i am 100% positive that i am going to do it drug free, it will take longer but it would be a great accomplishment and i can't wait.
i really hope i reach my goal. :cool:

YES ! god damn these replies make me feel mad good.
Thanks...

as for my height, im sure ill get an inch or two perhaps even three more...i'm not yet full grown.
thanks a lot
peace!

**good luck in your goals whiz kid !
if you're still around at EF (if EF is still around) ill sure as fuck be around. I'm gonna stay on ef for as long as its around. So if you're still here, we'll compare in 10 yrs time to see if we reached our goals ! :cool:

definately man, this is my new home. ill always be seeking help with my training and this is the place to go. Im not too serious right now with my diet, but once school starts again in September, thats when ill be getting major results.

???
work in the summer - so you'll be impressive when school starts. School doesn't start for me until September , and it ends this week ! We have a massive holiday (to make up for our shit 2 weeks @ christmas break!)

So that gives what, July, August and 2 days of Sept and the rest of this month. I'll bulk to all hell !
Be impressive and ready for our soccer season...

thats what im doing. You partying too much I guess?
In any case, have fun;)

Top Bottom