Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My forearms ouch!

Lancer55

Elite Greek
Whenever I used to go up in weight my wrist or my elbows used to hurt and eventually stopped, but now my forearms are killing me when I do preacher curls or seated db curls it I am pretty sure it isn't the muscles I think its the bone I got no problem getting the weight up but it kills the forearms is there aything I can do to fix this, supplements or maybe gloves or something? It is the outside of the forearms.Thanks

I too get forarm issues when doing curls. But I also do bent over rows and pull ups so my biceps and parts of the forarms get a lot of stimulation. Where it hurts on me it is on the inside of my forarm, just on the outside edge of the crease cpntinuing toward my hand.
I think it is related to the bicep tendon attachment.
Anyway I have tried all sorts of carzy stuff. But one thing that I found to REALLY help is this;
You need to get some Deca and some DMSO. I use a slin pin to shoot the Deca directly into where it hurts. But dont go too deep, no need to, the DMSO seems to carry it in to where I need it..
These are multiple micro injections. I do like 8-12 in the painful area just under the skin.
Then I hit it with the DMSO 3 or more times per day. This is the only thing that I have found that really gives me any real relief.
Have tried Cysus, Heating rubs, Heat, Ice, etc. None of that really helped much.
This probably seems kinda extreme to you, but this was stopping me from working out.
Good luck!

I have forearm tendonitis and sometimes when they flare up I can barely curl 10#. But when I'm in a good place, 30# is easy. Even pull-ups would be a pain. Using the supps below, I was able to crank out 20RP(+more on other days) on pull-ups. No pain.

I've been using NTBM Skeletal Balm and Forged Joint Repair combo for about 4 months and I love it. I started to feel relief in about 3 weeks of using it. Love the results!

Reactions: ceo
I have forearm tendonitis and sometimes when they flare up I can barely curl 10#. But when I'm in a good place, 30# is easy. Even pull-ups would be a pain. Using the supps below, I was able to crank out 20RP(+more on other days) on pull-ups. No pain.

I've been using NTBM Skeletal Balm and Forged Joint Repair combo for about 4 months and I love it. I started to feel relief in about 3 weeks of using it. Love the results!

That is a very good combo! I use those too. The skeletal balm is my absolute favorite NTBM product. It saves my elbows when I go heavy (almost all the time) and makes for a pain free workout.

I love that stuff!

Also, proper warmup. I do at least 20 rotations of shoulders, elbows and wrists, and make sure I do my warmup sets. Make sure you're getting enough good fats, fish oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, flax oil....and plenty of water.

I too get forarm issues when doing curls. But I also do bent over rows and pull ups so my biceps and parts of the forarms get a lot of stimulation. Where it hurts on me it is on the inside of my forarm, just on the outside edge of the crease cpntinuing toward my hand.
I think it is related to the bicep tendon attachment.
Anyway I have tried all sorts of carzy stuff. But one thing that I found to REALLY help is this;
You need to get some Deca and some DMSO. I use a slin pin to shoot the Deca directly into where it hurts. But dont go too deep, no need to, the DMSO seems to carry it in to where I need it..
These are multiple micro injections. I do like 8-12 in the painful area just under the skin.
Then I hit it with the DMSO 3 or more times per day. This is the only thing that I have found that really gives me any real relief.
Have tried Cysus, Heating rubs, Heat, Ice, etc. None of that really helped much.
This probably seems kinda extreme to you, but this was stopping me from working out.
Good luck!
I was working out agaian today and had to stop theres too much pain. I am not going to go lighter when I know I can go heavier if I had to I would quit lifting altogether. After doing more reading I was wrong it isn't the bone no way in hell it is. Your pain sounds exactly the way my pain is, I would order join repair and skeletal balm but it isn't my bones, sounds like I am going to have to go buy some deca.

If youre gonna try that route bro I would really suggest using the DMSO too. Its pretty cheap and is a pain reliever in and of itself. Just Deca by itself did not do it for that specific pain. I know cuz I was on (low dose) fpr 8 months. And remember that I used the multiple micro injections of deca combined with the DMSO.
PM me if you want.

I have this same problem. some call them forearm splints.. like shin splints but in the forearms.

whats helped me was going lighter and avoiding curl exercises that bother them. eventually they will go away just like regular shin splints but not if you keep pounding away.

When I hurt my shoulder, plenty of bodybuilding 'experts' were telling me to get a shot of deca or sust or some terrible advice like that.

You've stressed the tendons and need to relax them (and the forearm muscles) and rest them so they can heal. Then stretch them regularly so they stay healthy and if nec, do specific rehab exercises. Use heat for 20 mins 2-4 times a day and ibuprophen and ice after training. Maybe see a professional if it becomes any more chronic.

Top Bottom