Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first tren only cycle. 5 weeks, 400mg a week.

snakeryu

I'm about 185 lbs height 5'7 or 5'6.

I'm going to keep my calories high on this cycle to see how well this goes to see if this is great for strength/ bulking cycle. Most of you will say I should extend it and I would love to but I have my reasons why I'm doing it for 5 weeks only. Why am I using tren only well because I don't want the estrogenic properties which will induce gyno from the test and plus I don't want to retain alot of fat from consuming too much calories like I have from using test. Depending in how this cycles goes I might stack it with test and dbol or deca next cycle I do.

tren Ace 100mg EOD = 400mg a week (5 weeks long)

I'll start on FEB. 13 or FEB. 20 . I just can't wait :evil:

With me on test 400 I cut the estrogen levels with nolvadex and natural estrogen blockers.
Also with test 400 I noticed I didn't consume asany calories as I normally did with dbol_,,,but I have been during a crossfit type workout with my weight training.

Fawk it, i started it earlier couldn't wait , im already behind schedule.

Tuesday/1:04am, 100mg today will be taking at .5mg caber at 2:00am.

it should kick in by the time I wake up, hopefully.

k, just finish with my second injection of 100mg of tren on wednesday 4:30pm, I'm still feeling nothing .. I'm going to get some vitamin b6 for the prolactin , just to be safe if the caber is not enough and try to go for 600mg a day if i can tolerate it.

3rd injection and damn my delts hurts, feels like a throbbin pain buts been reduce as times progresses. still nothing maybe more of a pump but not strength yet. When am i suppose too feel the incredible strength people been saying? Is it 7-14 days? I do end up waking early alittle more now though.

Hell, i feel it after the first week. But then I have already been on test, deca, dbol, and eq for four weeks. I also use exemestane and letro along with nolva. I would personally add a low dose of test, say 250mg/week. But interested in your results. I love tren myself.

I still don't have that incredible strength but I'm getting more pumps on my lifts. No limp dick but I find it harder to orgasm though. This is Monday, tomorrow is my next injection of 100mg. I don't understand shouldn't I have enough mg of tren in my body to train like a beast or is it not attaching to the receptors? Never used aceate but whats the delay?

I am not sure what the delay can be? Just be patient. I have been training over 20 years (I am an old fart now) and can say nothing is "IMMEDIATE".
Supplementing does work and I believe you choice in supplements is a good one. Like I said Young Jedi, be patient, train hard, maximize your nutrition intake, and get a lot of rest....it will come.

Not sure if I'm starting to feel it but was able to lift 2 to 3 extra reps on some of my lifts. I'm About 190lbs.

Top Bottom