Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first tren only cycle. 5 weeks, 400mg a week.

I felt my strength go up about 7 days into EOD tren ace. Everyone is different and there's always the option of your gear being bunk.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

B]My thoughts and experience on tren Ace during these past 4 weeks and the mid 5th.

I'm pretty sure its real but i think it could of been underdose or I just responded differently to this compound. My brother says i look bigger and I do seem alittle more trimmer than before but will I ever do this cycle again? no. Would i recommend it to anybody who's looking to bulk up or build strength? no. Would this cycle work better for cutting? maybe but I believe ur better off using test and winny for that and probbaly get ur money worthout of it.

[My muscle quickly became so hard and full after one day of rest and I was able to train EOD but the strength wasn't dramatic. I took a day and two to see if I just needed more rest, but i felt the same as taking one day off. Has my strength increase? yes, but not much. It definitely lowers my respiratory system, it felt like I was breathing through a straw , well not that quite outrageous but u get the picture. Short ester's our not for me, I do not enjoy sticking myself EOD, going through a nerve at times, the solution being injected causing your muscle to ache. Had low energy but yet still felt strong, felt like a zombie mostly, this is hard to explain. I had minor side effects like i've explain before. No bloat ,which was a great thing. I tried cutting in a 4 day period and it seems like I should of used this for cutting because I was able to maintain my strength at a low calorie and ketosis diet. The funny thing is though I want to be done with this cycle already so I can go back to my high intensity cardio activites, but yet I still want to have it for the full 5th week, so I can max out on some of my lifts. I really hope the shut down is not going to be intense where I would lose the mass and strength.[/B]

Last edited:
You can't make your mind what do you want from your cycle.

1st you started bulking u stopped cause u didn't like it
You started cutting u stopped cause it was to hard for you.

Tell u what Tren has to be the most powerfull anabolic out there.

If you know your goals, you will get what u are looking from a cycle.

I felt my strength go up about 7 days into EOD tren ace. Everyone is different and there's always the option of your gear being bunk.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app
I felt it within a day or two and its been 10 now and strengh is still increasing and i'm on a calorie restricted diet......nothing short of amazing nothing compares to it imo

I felt it within a day or two and its been 10 now and strengh is still increasing and i'm on a calorie restricted diet......nothing short of amazing nothing compares to it imo

I get more muscle gains from tren then strength.

Tren makes me really lean and hard
I get good quality gains.

I get more muscle gains from tren then strength.

Tren makes me really lean and hard
I get good quality gains.

oh definitly, its changing the whole composition of my body as well....I was already running mast prop at 700mg/week 2 weeks prior to starting tren so I was already hardening up nicely but now its just getting ridiculous lol

Right from the begining i said this was an experiment not a true cycle. Wanted to see if this compound was for me or not. I pretty much got my answer. I'm pretty sure test and tren would be a great cycle but am i going to risk gyno issue from the estrogen and prolactin? no. test increases the protein synthesis while tren alone only decrease protein synthesis and degradation (which is great for cutting) but yet they both compete for the same receptors, the combination to me is confusing. I'm guessing since I'm not able to build much muscle tissue there for I wasn't able to build much strength. Maybe ur definition of strength is different from mine? I'll post another picture later and try to compare it with my dbol and test cycle and see if theres any difference. I actually take that back I might do this again but will use it only as a cutter and run it for 10 weeks using tren E, reason is that I do look more trimmer than before.

i haven't been on for awhile because of the shut down I'm experience such as depression and some anger, which is a surprise. I'm on a ketosis diet even at a time like this and it doesn't seem like I'm losing strength but I'm cutting good amount of fat, but since I have no glycogen in the muscle I look more fat , but yet somehow more trim around the waist. I'll post a picture after a done completely. Also my cock doesn't seem to be working right now, which sucks, but hopefully another week I'll get mr. woody back.

Good news my peter is working again. I dropped alot of water weight, I'm about 183lbs with no carbs. I was really thinking of going 750mg of test next time when I get some cash. At 500mg of test I could dish out more sets and incorporate more exercise in one session. So I would think 750mg wwould be the sweet spot for me in gaining alot more mass/strength.

Good news my peter is working again. I dropped alot of water weight, I'm about 183lbs with no carbs. I was really thinking of going 750mg of test next time when I get some cash. At 500mg of test I could dish out more sets and incorporate more exercise in one session. So I would think 750mg wwould be the sweet spot for me in gaining alot more mass/strength.

I think 750 is alot but....

Am glad to hear ur buddy is back your prolactin must of been high

Top Bottom