Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first tren only cycle. 5 weeks, 400mg a week.

Not sure if I'm starting to feel it but was able to lift 2 to 3 extra reps on some of my lifts. I'm About 190lbs.

lol you are up 5 lbs and you got an extra couple reps and you are not sure if you are feeling it?!?!

lmao, good luck with this cycle bro. Short and simple, I am interested in the results!

k wednesday will be my last day of consuming high calories for the bulking experiment, I didn't really get much strength that I was looking for from this cycle so I'm changing my routine and calorie intake. I want to really drop some of my bf% so I'm going drop my calories and start doing high intensity cardio and some moderate cardio twice a day, all the way to the last week. Its going to be hell but I can do it and I don't have to worry about my muscle canabolizing itself. I want to see how it effects on cutting , since Ive already seen its potential for bulking since it really didn't give much strength just a couple of reps nothing more, that way I can decide if I should go with the tren route on cutting on my next cycle.

I might of gain 5 pounds but where's the strength, so I don't know if its fat or muscle??? I do look bulkier but was looking for the strength for this cycle. The EOD injection is a pain in the ass. I'm never doing short ester again lol.

I'm pretty sure a low dose of test and a high dose of tren would be a good strength/bulk/cut cycle. Right now I'm having difficulty losing that stubborn fat around the mid section. how do u guyz do it. Is it a low calorie diet or a ketosis diet? I really want to lose it because it really does hold me back from throwing strikes efficently and too manuevering my body so quick. Its when I sit, I can really see and grip the flabby skin. i'm pretty sure u u guyz can see that fat on the pictures.

I'm pretty sure a low dose of test and a high dose of tren would be a good strength/bulk/cut cycle. Right now I'm having difficulty losing that stubborn fat around the mid section. how do u guyz do it. Is it a low calorie diet or a ketosis diet? I really want to lose it because it really does hold me back from throwing strikes efficently and too manuevering my body so quick. Its when I sit, I can really see and grip the flabby skin. i'm pretty sure u u guyz can see that fat on the pictures.

50/20/30 split a couple hundred cals below maintanence seems to work well for me

you should have cut before this cycle imo, you're bf% has gotta be pretty high

just had an omelat, two apples, carrots, coffe in the morning. chicken, carrots, peas, lettuce for lunch and will have it for dinner as well with a protein shake. hope thats a decent meal? it doesn't look like my bf% went up when i was boosting my calories for bulking or maybe my calories weren't high enough.

hey do you think smoking some canabis will increase prolactin in anyway , i google it and getting some mixed information, where it might increase estrogen etc..

man im getting lower back pains, actually they feel like more on the kidney. I ownder if its the protein shakes or the tren.

Just keep drinking lots of water! Everybody responds differently to various aas sounds like working for you just not responding like some do is all. Sounds like not too many sides tho

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Hey you sure your stuff is Real. Have you gotten any blood work done or any other sides from it? I think you should be noticing alot more gains in strength and size from it.

Top Bottom