Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first tren only cycle. 5 weeks, 400mg a week.

will be taking two days off (sat/sun) to see how well my muscle recover and replenish its glycogen. It kind of feels like I just might need more rest. Anybody recommend a stair stepper because the extra weight definetaly makes it hard to run and my lower legs seem so small compare to my upper body. I do squats but as my previous cycle I don't have a stand for the barbell to lift 200 to 300 lbs of the floor. My friend has one and I want to know if I should borrow that mini stair stepper. (?)

I have to inject 200mg on sat to make it 400mg.. If i don't feel it on sunday or monday I'm declaring this thing bunk...

Last edited:
you would be better off, at that dosage when you come off all hell breaks loose!

Do you think that the aceate half life is too short for doing EOD injection and I should of done ED instead? I thought the aceate should of work instantly why does it take so long to feel the strength or gains from it?

In my next cycle which won't be until a year from now, is going to be 10 weeks of tren Ethanlate and possibly with a higher dosage of it.

Do you think that the aceate half life is too short for doing EOD injection and I should of done ED instead? I thought the aceate should of work instantly why does it take so long to feel the strength or gains from it?

In my next cycle which won't be until a year from now, is going to be 10 weeks of tren Ethanlate and possibly with a higher dosage of it.

You're fine EOD, BTW drop the nova, Tren and Nova don't mix

well will fine out how tomorrow feels when I workout, I should be able to lift heavier than before, hopefully. tren Ace is stronger than enthalate so how would i dose the tren enthalate to make it even stronger than I'm taking right now. so would I boost it up to 600mg every week or less/more??? 10 weeks or more???

oh I'm not taking any nolva just caber and some vitamin b6, zinc and magnesium. supposely they have some effect on the prolactin.

monday didn't do to well because my calories and glycogen must have been depleted since i didn't get to eat during class which was 6 hours long. I can tell you though i tend to feel irritated or annoyed alittle more now.

Well I just change my routine, instead of lifting heavy for 4 to 6 reps, i now do 10 to 13 reps of a moderate weight and I do feel alot better, I no longer feel slugish and it feels like I'm tearing down the muscle using static hold and eccentric techniques. I have more flexability and I look alittle more trim after I finished training today. It could be that I might i've been using more momentum and thats why I haven't really seen any gains or maybe my body just responds better with working out this way. If I feel alot stronger friday then its working and the fault was on my workouts these past two weeks. I'll post a picture friday. I'm still at 190lbs.

I weight about 193 lbs right now. I do get insomina but not too drastic that I can't get a good 8 hr. sleep. two days ago I felt a neck/chest/ shoulder type of strain, not sure if it was a heart attack but I trained it off with the high reps scheme and the feeling went away. Can't really say that I've gain any strength but will see how sunday workout feels. from the look of the old picture from my test and dbol cycle at a 190lbs Its looks like i was carrying more BF% compare to wat I look right now at a 190 on tren. I'll post a picture, just trying to figure wat to upload and finishing on blacking things out. you either see it today or tomorrow so that u can decide if there was any changes.

My thoughts on tren so far: It seems like an alright stand alone compound to use for a competition for a bodybuilding show. I still got about two weeks left but i think doing a 500mg of test a week and 100mg of var ed would be a better option not sure yet. Their our side effects that I felt at this dose but not harsh, Had some angry thoughts, mild insomina, moderate fatigue,and problems in trying to achieve an orgasm.

Top Bottom