Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first three lift went well

GRIMMER

I'll start off by saying that everone i went with lifted acceptionally well and we all went home with new records , Pr's and/or trophies. Before the meet i wasn't really mentally into it but once we got to the warmup room i was ready and my heart was racin'. I've never sweated so much just doing the warm ups before in my life. Heres how my day went.

SQUAT
opend with 435 ( MY BEST BEING A 405 RAW) so eveything was a Pr.
2nd 475 deep and got it PR

3rd 501.5 PR I put the .5 in bold becaus if you saw how long that i fought this weight you would know that another .5lbs and that son of a bitch wasn't going up. It seemed like an eternity whe it got to my sticking point but was probably like 6or7 seconds. Rediculous!

BENCH
Opened with 335 good
2nd 358 a little out of groove but good PR ( 350 in st. pete)
3rd 363 got a rough hand out from someone else and just didn't have the lockout but think if i took it again it would have gone.

DEADS Now i love deadlifting and this was my most confident lift going in but just didn't work the #'s right.

Opened 540 PR (535 st. pete) went up good butnot real fast.
2nd 584 i got it to about two inces of lockout and struggled with it for about 6-7 seconds agian but no go
3rd 584 no way ,my second attempt took it all out of me.
I was really hoping to give 600 a go but i should have gone 560 or so 2nd and then seen what i had left in me for. A good learning experience though.

A 1399.5 Total

have to say that i had a great time. I ended up placing third in the 220's which was a total shocker. I'm guessing that there were only three lifters in the 220's or the others bombed out. Oh well. Jays 600 was really impressive and is a huge milestone for him. He actually go his 2nd dead pretty easy but just rushed the lockout. Brians deads were amazingly fast off the floor but once he got to a few inches above the knee they ust hit a wall. He will have 700 by nxt year. Jimmydean had a huge day and i will let him tell ya'll. All in all a great day for this crew!

Ya you really showed lots of heart. You are gonna make in this sport. No doubt. I mean you had some battles up there. I look for big numbers from you soon.

I know you were not totally mentally prepared and since i know you a little better now then i did in St PETE, you will lift more then you did using adrenaline that you had there. Take a rest bro, and get ready for more. I am doing the meet in Pascoe this Sat if you wanna come watch. It aint far. But if you cant ,bro i totally understand.

Great job! All that hard training paid off for ya. And the rest you had helped ya too i think. YOu are part of this crew and everyone's here for you anytime for anything. Now you just need to move to Lakeland!

congrats grimmer!! great job on the prs, and your total. It feels good finally have done a 3 lift, doesnt it? You made the board proud, congrats

Awesome job, Grimmer! Your showing was terrific, especially if it was your first 3-lift meet. Third place in the 220's at your first meet is just plain stupid cool. I want you to shoot for 600 - 400 - 600 and a 1,600+ total for your next meet. Man, you are there. I know it's going to happen. Congratulations on all of your PR's!

Dude, for your first meet you did very good. And for all the time you had off (dont forget about that) you did REALLY GOOD. I dont think Jay is gonna do the Southern States In DEC which is put on by the same guy that did yesterdays. But im sure that me and jimmydean are gonna do it. That will be my last meet as a teen.
Also Scott Taylor the president of APA said he is putting on some full lift meets in the Orlando area, but im not sure what date. But you should start looking on a meet to do, so you can get more experience. How did you like the monolift?

Good job. Especially on the squat. Your last lift should take everything you have. Great call.

Top Bottom