Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first three lift went well

Thanks Guys, this was onw hell of a learning experience. I know know what i am missing in my training due to finally pushing my maxes to the max. I need more 4 board work w/bands and chains and need to hit up speed on my deads and glute/hip work for the lockout. The mono lift was totally sweet and can't imagine doing the weights you guys use without it.

I plan on doing another three meet probably in Dec. like Freak said. Jay if i'm still in town this weekend and not to busy i will definitly come over with you.

Geno , I am leaving for Colorado in about a week. I plan on being there on the 12th. I will be staying with some friends in Denver and hope to trian for a few days with Will at my old gym. We should definitly meet up. The cell i will have is 941 916 0822 i believe. Let me know your number or i can probably get it from Will but i'll give you a holler when i get out there.

I've got a long camping trip planned this summer so i will be away from the iron for about a month and a half but will have my bands with me for some kind of work and will find something heavy logs , rocks , or something to keep me busy. I'm gonna come back stronger and healled up and ready for some more competitions.

I'll check back with ya'll in a few months.

GRIMMER, Will is doing most of his lifting in my home gym. Will
and I trained at your old gym twice before moving to my place.
When you talk to Will, tell him that I have already extended the
invite to you.

I have some pretty good equipment - power rack, reverse hyper,
glut/ham, bands, chains, boxes, etc.

hey man great job on the meet. Let me know when you decide to come down to miami like we planned, a while ago. What meets are going on in like 3 or 4 months from now???? I have to look around b/c I want to get into a meet within 2 months so I can set another record at 17.

Thanks Geno

Cubanito , I will probably come down in August after i get back. I know Bob Youngs is having a bench meet then as well. The AAPF southern states are Nov 2nd and the APF southern states Dec 1st. when is yu Bday? i am going to shoot for the APF in Dec. but can meet you any other time to help you at a meet you want to do. Let me know

Hey thanks man, I'll appreciate the help. I'm not sure if I'm ready for a 3 lift yet. I stil can't find out what's wrong my squat depth. MY B-day is july 27. So i wanted to bump up the weights before in 181 division(it's gonna be a bitch to drop my weight)

Top Bottom