Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Post and First Cycle

Jbrady1

Week----Sustanon---Deca Durabolin---Dianabol---Clomid---Nolvadex
---------(week)--------(week)--------(day)-----(day)-----(day)
1----------250-----------200-----------15
2----------250-----------400-----------20
3----------250-----------400-----------25
4----------500-----------400-----------25
5----------500-----------400-----------20
6----------250-----------400-----------15
7----------250-----------400-------------------------------20
8----------250-----------200-------------------------------20
9-----------------------------------------------------------20
10------------------------------------------------100------20
11-------------------------------------------------50
12-------------------------------------------------50

So, this will be my first cycle. I have been working out for a year using Mike Mentzer's High Intensity Training and haven't missed a day. I now feel my body is ready for it's first cycle without injury. I have read everything I can find on the net about every drug but I wanted to see if I could get some real feedback from some veterans. If I have made any mistakes or am missing something please let me know.

I was also thinking about doing 4 weeks of Cytomel and Clenbuterol right after the Dianabol to cut up.

FYI - I am 30 years old, 6 feet tall and weigh 185lbs.

Thanks for all you help.
Jbrady1

No need to pyramid the DECA Keep it at 300-400/Wk unless you want to front load. Same with the Sust (I think 500 would give you the results you want). I'd start the Clomid a week later and run the nov at the same time unless you get gyno symptoms earlier. Good Luck and Happy growing.

Wow So This must be the Perfect Cycle. I really thought this was the best fourm I could fine. With the smartest users but I guess I was wrong. Woe as Me... :p

Too short stretch it to 10 weeks and don't taper. Use 500 single ester test like En. or Cyp. with deca at 400mg from the start. Load the dbol at 25 mg ed for the first 5 weeks and you should be fine. Good luck.

I got my deca its 10ml 300mg So it seems easier just to take 300mg the whole time 600mg seems like to much for my first cycle and it seems hard to measure out 200 or 400. What do you think? anyone anyone.

Also here is my Russian D-bol but I'm worried its fake.
http://maxanodizing.com/DballRussin.JPG

Jbrady1

Top Bottom