Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle opinions please

CaptinDirtnaps

Weeks 1-12, 500 mg test enan/week
Weeks 1-4, 30mg dbol/day (to jump start)
weeks 1-15 10-20mg nolva (gyno prevention) better safe then sorry
Weeks 13-15 clomid for PCT

I am 25 years old. Height 6' Weigh 236 lbs aproximately 17% bodyfat right now but will get down to about 13% before starting this. I have been training since highschool on and off but more seriously since i hit 22. My diet is super clean and I will be ready for my first cycle soon. I would like to gain a good amount of lean mass especialy in the chest while bringing down the BF%. the only thing I'm not sure about is the Dbol. I added it to jump start the cycle since test e takes 4 weeks to kick in. I know that everyone sings the praises of just test first cycles but I would like to maximize the results I get because I don't intend to do many cycles.

I also was kinda thinking of doing my first cycle with test e and winny to cut but I don't know if it would be smarter to do that or the one listed here for my first. I don't want to get sides and I know that Dbol is more likely to give them then winny.

What kind of gains can I expect and is there anything I should change to gain better and possibly lose more bodyfat.

This is the first draft of what I plan to do so any info is appreciated. I am in no rush to do this and will wait until I have it perfect and am at my best so I get best results with the least amount of sides and keep as much as possible.

Last edited:
looks good.. exact same cycle im doing for my first.. im up almost 30 lbs after 6 weeks , lol. try and get some hcg also. and loose a little bf also like u said...
just keep nolva on hand and u can get some adex as well.

Bro this is a great first cycle.You should get some great gains from the test and d-bol alone,as long as your diet and training are right.Save the winny for future cycles.

Top Bottom