Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My fav women of BB and Fitness

natglutes

Remember them????
I think all these ladies look awesome and they are the biggest inspiration for me, and Im sure to other women(men). I just love them:)
This is Almo.......havent seen her on the Fitness scene for a while....hot lady.

Cory

What a lady..........still looks amazing for her age......even though she had a lot of work done on her face and body....wow....

I do love the butts on weightlifter girls!

I just wish their arms and backs didn't get so darned muscular. How many guys actually prefer a back like Cory's? Do they care? What is the motivation? Contests? This I will admit though...high levels of fitness make my tongue want to dance. But big muscles on girls just doesn't seem right. I love a buff, firm body like natglutes or bikinimom...those are just right.:p

Hey Nat, I just read that Alhmo is back in the scene and should be making more apearences. I think it was in the last issue of FLEX in the hard times section.

BoobLoverII, dont forget that bodybuilders dont stay that hard year round. My girlfriend is a competitive bb that get freaky hard at show time but doesnt stay so ripped all the time. Dont get me wrong you can still muscle and the taper but it aint as crazy as on the stage. Just my 2 cents.

We are not refering to huge women BB of today, as you can see the women BB sport is almost dead. As far as Im concerned, it went a bit to far...........but you cant blame women BB, its the judges that set the rules........my personal fav look on women is Monica or Debbie .........or any fitness gal......muscle with feminine proportions.....Boob Lover II thanks but Im not even close to the look that you are reffering to.........thanks:) Im working on it..........
You are free to post your fav women BB or fitness ladies.
This is beautiful Tony Bolla.

Hey Nat, i just caught word last night that there will be a Pro Figure class next year and this years Team Universe will be spitting out 6 new pros for this new class also girls like Timea and Lena will be crossing over. THis is definatley the new breed of female fitness. Figured you would like to know. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me. I have some info on this new class and what they are calling for.

Top Bottom