Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My fav women of BB and Fitness

I think most of these women are absolutely beautiful and it really pisses me off to hear men (and women) say how "gross Cory is" and things like that.....when are people going to realize that they DONT look like that on an everyday basis??? Cory is how old? 40 'ish - look at her in this month's Muscle and Fitness - she looks great and you cant see any muscles bulging out..just tone and trim...I would kill for a bod like that when I am 40:D
Thanks Nat for some cool pics! I always thought Mandy Blank had a great bod, awesome abs - but she NEEDED some boobs - so anyone who has a pic - post it please:)

Nat,

Shonna is definitely a looker, too bad we don't see much of her.

Gullie,
Thanks for the info. I was in a figure comp. and they told me I was too muscular compared to the other girls that looked like they walked off the street. I don't think fitness girls should cross over. That defeats the purpose of having a figure round. The fitness girls these days look like bb, not figure girls. You're right the judges are clueless when it comes to this comp. We're all guniea pigs when it comes to this competition. In my comp we didn't have classes. We'l see how the figure goes.

Well I will let you guys know what I think after the Team Universe. As far as the judging it goes for all aspects of this sport. Even for us male bodybuilders its hard. At one show you can do well for being hard and the other they are looking for a big softer look. Hey its 7 different people's opinions up there. I know what you are saying about the fitness but if you think about it, some of the girls arent that great at the routine part. Not every girl is a gymnist but they still look great so i have to agree with the Figure class. Good luck in all your future shows.

Gullie thaks for that info...............its a great idea.
furious Bigdawg1468 sorry, here they are...........
They are hot !!!!

justinf22 said:
Marla duncan has a hot body!!....her face is a little weird though.

Are you on glue man! Look at her

Marla3.jpg

Top Bottom