Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My fav women of BB and Fitness

Hey Gullie,

Their's others on this board that would like to know what judges might be looking for, why PM, share w/the rest of us that are interested.

Nat,
How about Mandy Blank, any nudes of her in that BB Playboy, she had hers boobies done!!!

CherryPie I havent found any pics of Mandy's new look, I know that she had her boobies inlarged....if I find them, I will post them.............unless some of the boys would like to help :)
Ok Shonna McCarver in my books is one of the prettiest, classiest gals that I have seen.......just look at her face....wow........she is my fav!!!

CherryPie, the only reason I didnt put anything down was I didnt know if anyone else was interested. Anyway, I cant tell you what the judges are looking for cause I dont think they know either. I know this calss is going to be the future of fitness as we know it in bodybuilding. There are two rounds, one peice and two piece and no routine. Last show I was at was the Atlantic States and they had 3 Fitness competitors and 22 Figure competitors and the Team Universe is going to be busy. I know as of now they are picking two girls from each class at the Team Universe to go Pro so that means 6 Pros are coming out. The classes are as follows: below 5'4" is short, 5'4" to 5'6" is middle and above 5'6" is tall. They are calling for a toned physique with out muscular striation and minimal seperation. I am told that there will be a Pro Figure competition and Pro Fitness girls can cross over, as of right now the only two pros I know of that are crossing over are Lena Johansson and Timea. What else would you like to know? I can ask questions and find you guys the answers. Try here but I besically summed it up: http://www.npcnewsonline.com/new/2001npcrules.htm

Also I heard Mandy Blank and Debbie Kruck are living together in Florida.

Last edited:
I think Bethany Howlett looks good. She's making her pro debut at Jan Tana in August. check out her website at www.bethanyhowlett.com I also have a friend who does fitness shows - Annie Curatola- her pic is in one of the articles on Bethany's website

Top Bottom